impasse.... Sold out and ticked off!

member6045

How is member6045 doing as an idiot? Hopefully better than as a stooge! BTW, where's bigduh been lately? Hope he didn't trip over his left foot again!

Hi big wheel! You finally took the sock off your hand and decided to play with someone besides yourself? If I'm an idiot check your mirror! Because the guy right behind you is looking to put a size 12 dead in your cheeks!! Otherwise! I'm great!

Brown Spider

Hi big wheel! You finally took the sock off your hand and decided to play with someone besides yourself? If I'm an idiot check your mirror! Because the guy right behind you is looking to put a size 12 dead in your cheeks!! Otherwise! I'm great!

Ah...now I'm starting to worry about you, buddy. "sock off my hand"? "the guy behind you is looking to put a size 12 dead in my cheeks!!" You're not off your meds again, are you? Please...get some much needed rest. BTW, how'd that last membership meeting work out for you and the sidekicks?

member6045

Shouldn't you be concerned with where Tim is than BigD? Shouldn't you be explaining the healthcare changes, how the increase will affect younger members? Or how too many people leaving will affect the pension!! You hockey puck!

member6045

Ah...now I'm starting to worry about you, buddy. "sock off my hand"? "the guy behind you is looking to put a size 12 dead in my cheeks!!" You're not off your meds again, are you? Please...get some much needed rest. BTW, how'd that last membership meeting work out for you and the sidekicks?

Glad you brought up meeting? Other than the first maybe 5 rows of your support staff! EVERYONE! Had issues with the illegal strike and how you attempted to turn it into a victory!!! A lot of your old supporters have jumped off the cruise ship. It continues day bye day! You have work to do within 804 to fix what has been done under your watch.

member6045

Local 804 pension fund need 200 million dollars more dollars to get to 80%!!! We should get there around 2055 at this pace? Ups will be putting less contributions in this contract!

Brown Spider

Shouldn't you be concerned with where Tim is than BigD? Shouldn't you be explaining the healthcare changes, how the increase will affect younger members? Or how too many people leaving will affect the pension!! You hockey puck!

Why would I be explaining anything? I'm not sure who you think I am but I am not an employee of Local 804! I am not an elected official of Local 804! I do support the current administration and I would suggest you direct your questions to them? They're really not that difficult to talk to! I think that I recently suggested that you hit a mic at a membership meeting. You might want to try it!

Glad you brought up meeting? Other than the first maybe 5 rows of your support staff! EVERYONE! Had issues with the illegal strike and how you attempted to turn it into a victory!!! A lot of your old supporters have jumped off the cruise ship. It continues day bye day! You have work to do within 804 to fix what has been done under your watch.

member6045...

1) You can't really be suggesting that your twisted little trio had the majority of support at the last meeting!

2) The Maspeth drivers spoke out and were well heard. What happened in Maspeth had to happen. UPS pushed those guys just a little too far. I don't know about anyone jumping off of a cruise ship and I don't have anything to "fix what has been done" under my watch! Again...I am not an elected, appointed or hired employee of Local 804! You would know that if you had kept your promise to come visit me on Review Ave. I'm not there!

member6045

The way our healthcare claims are not being paid and denied! I think teamcare could be a solution? Company is paying 1400.00 a month per full time member, which is about 3400 members. The union has us on a non frills $700 a month plan! They want us to be happy because we have a reserve?? Now we have bills in collection.

member6045

Spider vain boy! Speaking on that GM meeting! The MVP team wasn't even invited to come and speak? The men who resolved the issue that you fail to fix!!! TDU has yet to date thank the people that fixed there problem but allows these political blow hards to take credit!! You people suck