impasse.... Sold out and ticked off!

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
captain 2.jpg
Thank you lol.

member6045

Atleast.............................Hoffa and Hall, cant sell them out!

Sylvester and Masendrea are selling out the members of local 804! All numbers indicate the raise is not! And was not possible! We are at 67% with the new money in effect! And more cuts to healthcare fund effective June 1! Sylvester and Masendrea have hurt this local more than anyone in 25 years.

Sylvester and Masendrea are selling out the members of local 804! All numbers indicate the raise is not! And was not possible! We are at 67% with the new money in effect! And more cuts to healthcare fund effective June 1! Sylvester and Masendrea have hurt this local more than anyone in 25 years.
Atleast your fund, has 20% more than mine!......Now let me vote!.......I pay dues too?!!?

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
haha you have no idea what the inside is like i would actually make more money at Walmart and my life wouldn't be in mortal danger every night

Most of us came from the inside so, yea...we have an idea.

Off topic, did you know that not once, in the entire history of swine, has one been found "sweaty"? Pretty neat.

Sent using a Potato

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
haha you have no idea what the inside is like i would actually make more money at Walmart and my life wouldn't be in mortal danger every night
We all have come from the inside. Most drivers have worked preload or local sort, so we actually know what its like. Let us all know and keep us posted when you make 90k at Walmart.

Brown Spider

Who is Masendrea? You really should consult with "bigduh" and "not what i have a clue about" before you offer an opinion. It really is more entertaining when we have a consensus from all 3 of the stooges.