In the end, who wins??? And at what cost?

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
1689123352379.png

Mplayers2006

The Most Hated Troll 😈
You sound like such a pússy ass bitch ass ferret. Go ride a bike when you cross the picket line. Could you make the salary a CEO of UPS makes and look part timers in the eye and say here’s $15 an hour with the current state of the US economy? :censored2:ing pûssy ass bitch.
👀 Yeah, how dare they give them the $15 they agreed to. At this point, Biden needs to forgive the student loans I “agreed” to pay back in full + interest.

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

You sound like such a pússy ass bitch ass ferret. Go ride a bike when you cross the picket line. Could you make the salary a CEO of UPS makes and look part timers in the eye and say here’s $15 an hour with the current state of the US economy? :censored2:ing pûssy ass bitch.
Yeah I could look them in the eye. It’s part time work. It’s entry level non skilled labor. If I owned the company and gave every worker what they thought they were entitled to I wouldn’t own a company anymore. You don’t deserve a “living wage” or whatever you want to define that as since it changes everyday for doing a menial task anyone could do. You’re not meant to raise a family on a part time minimum wage job. Good luck getting a non skilled labor job that pays 15$ an hour with the benefit package you get for working here. You don’t want to make 15$ an hour? Be a driver and make 42$. If you don’t want to be a driver then go work somewhere else. What’s the average turnaround time for a part timer? Six months? Most won’t even be around to benefit from the contract they’re voting on. Also you have the insult skills of a middle schooler.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Yeah I could look them in the eye. It’s part time work. It’s entry level non skilled labor. If I owned the company and gave every worker what they thought they were entitled to I wouldn’t own a company anymore. You don’t deserve a “living wage” or whatever you want to define that as since it changes everyday for doing a menial task anyone could do. You’re not meant to raise a family on a part time minimum wage job. Good luck getting a non skilled labor job that pays 15$ an hour with the benefit package you get for working here. You don’t want to make 15$ an hour? Be a driver and make 42$. If you don’t want to be a driver then go work somewhere else. What’s the average turnaround time for a part timer? Six months? Most won’t even be around to benefit from the contract they’re voting on. Also you have the insult skills of a middle schooler.
This is the problem with UPS teamsters. You’re only looking out for yourself, not your brothers and sisters that work right along side you. The reason the turnaround is six months is because the wage is so stagnant it’s become ridiculous. UPS Drivers are non skilled labor as well, just an FYI, yet they make $42 with pension and bennies too. The CEO and the company made a boat load of money, part timers deserve more. Make sure when you show up for start time tomorrow you let all those part timers know how you feel, in person, don’t be a sissy ya feckin pusillanimous.

Karma...

I think we should settle and get back to pulling together.....buy ups stock ...there is no teamster stock to buy...must be private.

Dragon

Package Center Manager
I think any employee that works here going to pandemics you get a little extra.

That beat me up so bad it was ridiculous.
We couldn't get stinking box of donuts but I'm glad management got a bonus out of the pandemic....
This still bothers me to this day
Stop it...
You had a job to go to when a lot of people didn't..you got paid everything you worked.
Some of you even collected COVID pay from UPS when you were out..UPS did not have to do pay or do anything.
How many of you collected the government pay out when it came out??

Sure as hell not looking like abused from here...

Shorts365

Do you think drivers are really skilled laborers? Do you think anyone at UPS outside of pilots and mechanics* is skilled? I bust ass parceling everyday; it’s hard work and not for everyone, but never have I deluded myself into thinking I’m special and therefore my time is worth literally double of a PT. Do you think management deserves what they make or they part of your golden reach around?

Also saying someone has the insult skills of a middle schooler might unintentionally be the funniest thing I’ve read today.

*mechanics being skilled is obviously debatable at least at my hub

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

This is the problem with UPS teamsters. You’re only looking out for yourself, not your brothers and sisters that work right along side you. The reason the turnaround is six months is because the wage is so stagnant it’s become ridiculous. UPS Drivers are non skilled labor as well, just an FYI, yet they make $42 with pension and bennies too. The CEO and the company made a boat load of money, part timers deserve more. Make sure when you show up for start time tomorrow you let all those part timers know how you feel, in person, don’t be a sissy ya feckin pusillanimous.
Drivers work twice as many hours. Outside. Rain or shine, hot or cold. I walk 12 miles a day, 30-40 flights of stairs and lift more than 1,000lbs of packages a day. I know it’s unskilled. However it’s more skilled than standing in a trailer tossing boxes onto a conveyer. This job has been so dumbed down we could easily be replaced by off the street workers with a few weeks of headaches and minimum training. That’s why I’m not pushing the issue. I’m also aware we’re paid twice as much as everyone else in the industry doing the same job. I started inside making something like 8.50$ an hour. I worked two jobs at the time. I wanted more money so I learned the sort and got a dollar raise for it. I wanted more money so I signed the driver list and went to school. I grinded being a cover driver and climbed the seniority and pay scale ladder to top rate. I put the work in to move up. If you want to make a career at the entry level position at UPS and never climb then don’t complain about the pay and your living conditions. The options are there for you to make as much money as you want.

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

Stop it...
You had a job to go to when a lot of people didn't..you got paid everything you worked.
Some of you even collected COVID pay from UPS when you were out..UPS did not have to do pay or do anything.

How many were banking massive paychecks and held onto those federal stimulus checks? AND getting 9.5 checks?

Thebrownblob

Stop it...

Simply telling us we had a job isn’t really going to make up for the fact that we got worked like dogs, and you know that. You guys already got your bonuses and rewards and I think you deserve them. we’re just asking for ours.

Stop it...

I never took COVID pay.
But don't even get started when we with how this company treated us during the pandemic because you are going to lose sucker

And one of my center manager got my face because I refuse to sell my vacation days back to help out this company that didn't give a living crap about us they can all kiss my ass.

But I'm glad all the pansy supervisors that work from home got a bonus

Now it's contract time and I want my bonus

Shorts365

Stop it...

Package Center Manager telling teamsters how good they had it during the pandemic, please wait, I forgot to charge my ball massager.

Thebrownblob

Nobody forced you to work like a dog.
Loading cars up with peak, volume during the pandemic with almost no staffing harassing people for not coming to work on the sixth day. It adds up my friend. And I didn’t even give a damn about the stupid virus. The company was the one that virtue signaled and acted like it was a big deal until it came time to reward there “heroes”.

Dragon

Package Center Manager
I never took COVID pay.
But don't even get started when we with how this company treated us during the pandemic because you are going to lose sucker

And one of my center manager got my face because I refuse to sell my vacation days back to help out this company that didn't give a living crap about us they can all kiss my ass.

But I'm glad all the pansy supervisors that work from home got a bonus

Now it's contract time and I want my bonus
DID you work for free?? Nope, got paid every cent of your pay to include ALL the overtime you worked. That is your bonus.

Wow, your center manager asked you to work instead of taking a vacation. Were you feelings hurt? It's convenient to want get a pay out of your vacation when YOU want to do it, but its a world crisis when we ask. Don't be two-faced..sucker.