In the end, who wins??? And at what cost?

Thebrownblob

Some of us could work from home. We can do that even today. You drive the truck not me.

You are the one who is bent out of shape when you got asked to work instead of taking a vacation. Refer back to original statement.

Overtime is a part of the job, whether you want it or not.

Showing your true colors now, its hot outside yup no doubt about that, you picked the job that requires you to work outside. Fair weather driver only?

Ya, I won't be delivering any packages in August, but if I do it will be from air conditioned rental SUV..suck it measter.
Disappointing, but not surprising🤷‍♂️

Shorts365

Some of us could work from home. We can do that even today. You drive the truck not me.

You are the one who is bent out of shape when you got asked to work instead of taking a vacation. Refer back to original statement.

Showing your true colors now, its hot outside yup no doubt about that, you picked the job that requires you to work outside. Fair weather driver only?

Ya, I won't be delivering any packages in August, but if I do it will be from air conditioned rental SUV..suck it measter.
do dumb :censored2:s like you actually believe your exceptional because you’re a supervisor at ups? like we’re all aware of qualifications. you know that right?

Dragon

Package Center Manager
Funny thing is, I don’t begrudge them for getting it I actually said they deserved it.
But you can see the attitude they have for us…
I don't have an attitude toward you, just don't play the "woe is me, they made me work" card.

I would like the same 60% increase at the shareholders got . Let's start out with that... (buy some stock!) no we are not giving to you. Use some of that free money you have from not having to pay for healthcare..work overtime!!

And I want to MIP bonus also. Put in a letter and lets see if you can get into management..then you can have MIP.

Shorts365

I don't have an attitude toward you, just don't play the "woe is me, they made me work" card.

I would like the same 60% increase at the shareholders got . Let's start out with that... (buy some stock!) no we are not giving to you. Use some of that free money you have from not having to pay for healthcare..work overtime!!

And I want to MIP bonus also. Put in a letter and lets see if you can get into management..then you can have MIP.
Free money from not paying healthcare?Yep, this guy is definitely oblivious to his wife’s affair.

Turdferguson

Just a turd

All you working from home showed UPS is that you are expendable, they will outsource your job to Jakarta right along with customer service

Pullman Brown

Why do you act like you’re some big shot in the inner ring of Tome’s circle? Center Managers are nobodies, you guys have no power, you’re puppets!

Thebrownblob

And I want to MIP bonus also. Put in a letter and let’s see if you can get into management..then you can have MIP.
Most of the population was scared 💩less during the pandemic. many people just quit their jobs. The company feed into that virtue signaling fear for better or worse. Most people came to work every day and did their job during a very difficult time. That was extremely stressful whether you were worried about the virus or not because of the things that were happening all around us . And I’m including most management in that.

We simply are asking for that to be recognized and rewarded . Again after all it is a contract year. And the company profited and benefited handsomely off of our hard work.

Mplayers2006

The Most Hated Troll 😈

That’s so true. So many people complain of the situation they choose to be in and expect accommodations every turn.

they get
above top industry pay
AC soon to come (but won’t help)
Free health care for them and their family
A pension
PTO
401k match

And still have the audacity to ask for a bonus.

Most of the population was scared 💩less during the pandemic. many people just quit their jobs. The company feed into that virtue signaling fear for better or worse. Most people came to work every day and did their job during a very difficult time. That was extremely stressful whether you were worried about the virus or not because of the things that were happening all around us . And I’m including most management in that.

We simply are asking for that to be recognized and rewarded . Again after all it is a contract year. And the company profited and benefited handsomely off of our hard work.
Going back to her off screen conversation earlier
Do you think there is one soft management person they could have made the delivery that i did today?

the worker is more entitled to any windfall profits than some investor.
cool-it-cool-it-with-the-antisemetic-remarks.gif

TSB

Yeah, I'm a road hog
You sound like such a pússy ass bitch ass ferret. Go ride a bike when you cross the picket line. Could you make the salary a CEO of UPS makes and look part timers in the eye and say here’s $15 an hour with the current state of the US economy? :censored2:ing pûssy ass bitch.
DECAF STAT

All you working from home showed UPS is that you are expendable, they will outsource your job to Jakarta right along with customer service
there is a big difference in someone like Dragon working from home and RAMESH PUNJABI working from home

WFH is absolutely viable for experienced workers who've already acquired the ground-level knowledge, it's not for someone who can't even eat a hamburger