Information Services re-class help?!?

Looking for labor relations help. I've been incorrectly classed/positioned for close to four years now in ISNJ and the mis-classification has cost me money through these past four years. I'm doing a Senior level position at a Junior level pay grade in a group I haven't been in in four years. Every time I ask management &/or H.R. I get the run-around and I want to know what my options are. Should I bring my case to a labor lawyer? Is there a possibility of retro-pay? Am I just basically screwed? Bottom line is, I have 10 yrs with the company (12 yrs technical experience), hold a college degree, and multiple technical certifications yet my salary is under 50k a year. Any thoughts, suggestions, help??

Insincerity

I'm Insincere
Looking for labor relations help. I've been incorrectly classed/positioned for close to four years now in ISNJ and the mis-classification has cost me money through these past four years. I'm doing a Senior level position at a Junior level pay grade in a group I haven't been in in four years. Every time I ask management &/or H.R. I get the run-around and I want to know what my options are. Should I bring my case to a labor lawyer? Is there a possibility of retro-pay? Am I just basically screwed? Bottom line is, I have 10 yrs with the company (12 yrs technical experience), hold a college degree, and multiple technical certifications yet my salary is under 50k a year. Any thoughts, suggestions, help??

Why are you still working at UPS for that salary? You must be one of the lowest paid programers in the entire US (not just UPS) or are you TSG?