Injuries vs accidents

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

They tried giving us little "backing allowance check off sheets" that we were supposed to mark every time we backed so we would know how much we were backing.

One day I was bored and decided to keep track of my backs on my own. I started by writing down how many I thought that I would have at the end of the day and then marked down each back throughout the day. I have to admit that I was shocked as to how much higher my actual total was and, since then, I try to make sure that I only back when needed.

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
One day I was bored and decided to keep track of my backs on my own. I started by writing down how many I thought that I would have at the end of the day and then marked down each back throughout the day. I have to admit that I was shocked as to how much higher my actual total was and, since then, I try to make sure that I only back when needed.
Thank you Dan for your commit to excellence

Re-Raise

We had a senior driver who was challenged by our on car to reduce his backs by 15%. He cut them in half and was still in at the same time. Something tells me that he had a lot of unnecessary backs prior to the challenge.
I used to "challenge" my kids to see how fast they could clean their rooms.

It worked until they were like 7 yrs old.

Thank you Dan for your commit to excellence
DeJ2ifS2V2zlu.gif