toxic88

In Feeder they are testing a device with keys. The keys have a sensor and can track your movements. In the cab or just walking around. Keys are stored behind a glass case. You just walk up to it, punch in your employee ID number and the door opens. The key holder will light up and that particular set of keys will be the assigned tractor for the day. The hub has been using the system for well over a year and half. Don't know if they plan to keep it or do away with it. It's out in the west coast.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Prison guards got these years ago around here. No more sleeping through the midnight shift. Had to be moving around a certain amount in the jail.
That's funny. Few years back road with a buddy to a basketball game. He was throwing a bitch for that he wasn't getting his Naps in because they had a new supervisor

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
In Feeder they are testing a device with keys. The keys have a sensor and can track your movements. In the cab or just walking around. Keys are stored behind a glass case. You just walk up to it, punch in your employee ID number and the door opens. The key holder will light up and that particular set of keys will be the assigned tractor for the day. The hub has been using the system for well over a year and half. Don't know if they plan to keep it or do away with it. It's out in the west coast.
What kind of in cab movements we talking about here?

569B58A5-C7D5-4310-A4CD-A70E7406E0DB.gif

Better tell @Coldworld and @Covemastah about this........and don’t forget @HEFFERNAN !

MyTripisCut

That's funny. Few years back road with a buddy to a basketball game. He was throwing a bitch for that he wasn't getting his Naps in because they had a new supervisor
My buddy used to volunteer for holidays. Triple time pay, and usually pretty quiet. He’d sleep for ten hours and make a nice buck. They put these things in and he hasn’t done one since.

Brownslave688

My buddy used to volunteer for holidays. Triple time pay, and usually pretty quiet. He’d sleep for ten hours and make a nice buck. They put these things in and he hasn’t done one since.
Plenty of things with prison guards that give public unions a bad name. Pension based off your best 3 years. So guys that made 70k for most their career suddenly make 100k+ their last 3 years.

If you know they need help on late shift you call in sick for your shift and get paid 8 hours. Then call back on and volunteer for the late shift. You get paid OT for the whole shift.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
EDGE program, it’s part of a greater system it’s pretty cool and will replace most of our fragmented systems with one consolidated one (reporting, systems, etc)

EDGE car wash is kind of a joke and barely related, don’t use that as an example

MyTripisCut

EDGE program, it’s part of a greater system it’s pretty cool and will replace most of our fragmented systems with one consolidated one (reporting, systems, etc)

EDGE car wash is kind of a joke and barely related, don’t use that as an example
What’s EDGE stand for?

Turdferguson

Just a turd
What’s EDGE stand for?
edge
ej/
noun
  1. 1.
    the outside limit of an object, area, or surface; a place or part farthest away from the center of something.
    "a willow tree at the water's edge"
    synonyms: border, boundary, extremity, fringe, margin, side; More

2. 2.
    the sharpened side of the blade of a cutting implement or weapon.
    "a knife with a razor-sharp edge"
verb
  1. 1.
    provide with a border or edge.
    "the pool is edged with paving"
    synonyms: border, fringe, verge, skirt; More

2. 2.
    move gradually, carefully, or furtively in a particular direction.
    "she tried to edge away from him"
    synonyms: creep, inch, work one's way, pick one's way, ease oneself;

Brownslave688

edge
ej/
noun
  1. 1.
    the outside limit of an object, area, or surface; a place or part farthest away from the center of something.
    "a willow tree at the water's edge"
    synonyms: border, boundary, extremity, fringe, margin, side; More

2. 2.
    the sharpened side of the blade of a cutting implement or weapon.
    "a knife with a razor-sharp edge"
verb
  1. 1.
    provide with a border or edge.
    "the pool is edged with paving"
    synonyms: border, fringe, verge, skirt; More

2. 2.
    move gradually, carefully, or furtively in a particular direction.
    "she tried to edge away from him"
    synonyms: creep, inch, work one's way, pick one's way, ease oneself;
Wow that's lame.

I expect that from @upschuck but I expect better from you