Insufferable OCS

Alligator

Alien Aligator Here For Your Package
Needing to vent
My on car sup is completely rude and insufferable. I know that he’s nicer to me than to the guys (I’m a female) but he has always said inappropriate things. Like calling me stupid, blonde, or a :censored2:. Getting mad at me the one time I’ve called off as a driver for being ill.
He is supposed to retire soon, so hopefully he is replaced with someone a bit better. But that probably won’t happen.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
upload_2017-9-27_21-10-19-png.157842

Alligator

Alien Aligator Here For Your Package
This is not acceptable. Document it and file an article 37 grievance. You don't have to put up with that crap.

Won’t that just make my life hell; like put a target on my back?
Another driver was right there when he called me stupid and ripped into me for something out of my control.

Future

Victory Ride
Needing to vent
My on car sup is completely rude and insufferable. I know that he’s nicer to me than to the guys (I’m a female) but he has always said inappropriate things. Like calling me stupid, blonde, or a :censored2:. Getting mad at me the one time I’ve called off as a driver for being ill.
He is supposed to retire soon, so hopefully he is replaced with someone a bit better. But that probably won’t happen.
What's the censored word?

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Another driver was right there when he called me stupid and ripped into me for something out of my control.
It is why you have a union. Fear and intimidation only work on the weak. if they try to retaliate for your grievance, document that and file on that as well.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
If you are more worried about some imaginary Target on your back than your own personal dignity then don't file, but if this upsets you file. They have rules of conduct they have to operate by also.

oldngray

nowhere special
If you are more worried about some imaginary Tage on your back than your own personal dignity then don't file, but if this upsets you file. They have rules of conduct they have to operate by also.

They can harass you and insult you but it can't be personal or use improper language.