Insufferable OCS

WorknLateHuh

That OCS would have to be the stupidest on-road in the country to be throwing that word around. Even if the 2 were good friends, some bystander hears that, and it's all over. Down comes the hammer.

Dr.Brownz

Needing to vent
My on car sup is completely rude and insufferable. I know that he’s nicer to me than to the guys (I’m a female) but he has always said inappropriate things. Like calling me stupid, blonde, or a :censored2:. Getting mad at me the one time I’ve called off as a driver for being ill.
He is supposed to retire soon, so hopefully he is replaced with someone a bit better. But that probably won’t happen.

File harassment grievances and call the complaint line and report everything. Say he made you feel unsafe and he is definitely gone. Show them you are serious. UPS doesn't want another multi million dollar discrimination lawsuit.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Get a witness and his job is gone.
his job is moved to another facility

we have an on-car who rolled out and was out drinking before last drivers came in....well, one driver ended up rolling too...his truck over and there were no management people around to deal with it. leaves bar, drives 1+ hour to accident scene.

Yes he's got a job.