Inventing a new product

Indecisi0n

A piddlebed for men.

I am tired of getting up to pee at night and interrupting my sleep. Being sleep is so important this could almost be see as dangerous to ones health. So I want to invent a piddlebed where you can just pee in the bed while you sleep and having the mattress just absorb it. I need volunteers to come sleep over this weekend and help me test it? Sorry @Operational needs but its guys only.

542thruNthru

A piddlebed for men.

I am tired of getting up to pee at night and interrupting my sleep. Being sleep is so important this could almost be see as dangerous to ones health. So I want to invent a piddlebed where you can just pee in the bed while you sleep and having the mattress just absorb it. I need volunteers to come sleep over this weekend and help me test it? Sorry @Operational needs but its guys only.

@rod knows how you feel. He uses one of these.
51JaRK+jShL._SY355_.jpg

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
A piddlebed for men.

Yeah....some things I’m quite okay with not being a part of, like a bunch of men peeing in the bed. Lol.

rod

Retired 22 years
I had a friend who would sleep walk in the middle of the night and pee in his closet. This was when he was in his 30's. His wife was real happy with him. :-) (and no it wasn't me)

Rack em

Made the Podium
I had a friend who would sleep walk in the middle of the night and pee in his closet. This was when he was in his 30's. His wife was real happy with him. :-) (and no it wasn't me)
When I was 19 ish years old I got suuuuuper drunk one night and my friends got me home to my parents house. The bathroom was in between my room and my parents room...Me being black out drunk because I don't remember any of this happening, got up to go to the bathroom and walked straight past it to my parents room and proceeded to piss all over their feet on the bed while they were sleeping. My dad said it woke him up and all he saw me do was take a few big steps toward the door then I dove onto the floor and passed out again.

When I woke up the next day hungover as hell, I walked to the kitchen and my sister has a :censored2: eating grin on her face and all she says is "Do you know what you did last night?" and I had no idea. My first thought was that I stumbled into something and broke it, but then she tells me what I actually did and my jaw dropped. My mother was pissed of course, but my dad couldn't help but laugh. I still can't believe my dumb ass did that haha.

Last edited:

Indecisi0n

When I was 19 ish years old I got suuuuuper drunk one night and my friends got me home to my parents house. The bathroom was in between my room and my parents room...Me being black out drunk because I don't remember any of this happening, got up to go to the bathroom and walked straight past it to my parents room and proceeded to piss all over their feet on the bed while they were sleeping. My dad said it woke him up and all he saw me do was take a few big steps toward the door then I dove onto the floor and passed out again.

When I woke up the next day hungover as hell, I walked to the kitchen and my sister has a :censored2: eating grin on her face and all she says is "Do you know what you did last night?" and I had no idea. My first thought was that I stumbled into something and broke it, but then she tells me what I actually did and my jaw dropped. My mother was pissed of course, but my dad couldn't help but laugh. I still can't believe my dumb ass did that haha.
You can pee on my feet if you want .