Invite

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
I guess u never had a rural route with long driveways eh? And that's why no one else wants my current route... if I can walk in to a bricked out package car like UPS, then I can probably get that HOS numbers down, but the OrioN trace is also messed up...forcing me to follow it would just waste more time

OrioN

Each rural area, like all other routes are different... now if I can pawn off my crappy stops that takes 30 ~40 minutes each, then maybe my time allowance would be Better

Stops per car is dumb, the manager has to look at the map and evenly distribute the workload.

I can't show u the OrioN trace or it will give away my area... but it quickly allows me to see all of my stops for the day.

Some days, I'll have about 6 stops that will take 2 hours just for the "bend over eff me without lube" ones (not paid hourly) so averaging the minutes per stop is out the window for a few routes in my terminal

OrioN

Nope not in my area... mostly horses, cows, sod, and general fruit n veggie farms.

Oh yay, here's my morning pretrip!
DSC_0027.JPG

I guess I have to drive slower on them gravel roads, eh?

Star B

White Lightening
Orion, that kind of sounds like the area I cover randomly... and... *gulp* Upstate is right. The normal driver has a book full of phone numbers for his runners. 90% of them will meet you at the town square that day. You just have to give them a time and stick to it, no matter if you have to break route to be there. You save so much time even if you break route to just go to the dropspot.

OrioN

Well shazam!

IMG_20170622_185648.jpg

Same miles, dry day so no hydro plane!

Still bricked out, though.

U think a preloaded can do this ?

DSC_0029.JPG

That'll knock out 2 on duty hours rite thurr.

Nah, there is really no central town that they congregate to, most of them are spread out across 5 different town names for the same friggin zip code. Plus most of them are tracking the parcels already.

Shrugs, I just git r done.

Yeah, the tire I found like that is going under the van as a spare since that puncture is a bit two close to the sidewall.

Gonna rain again for the next to days, oh wells :/

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Well shazam!

View attachment 140873

Same miles, dry day so no hydro plane!

Still bricked out, though.

U think a preloaded can do this ?

View attachment 140874

That'll knock out 2 on duty hours rite thurr.

Nah, there is really no central town that they congregate to, most of them are spread out across 5 different town names for the same friggin zip code. Plus most of them are tracking the parcels already.

Shrugs, I just git r done.

Yeah, the tire I found like that is going under the van as a spare since that puncture is a bit two close to the sidewall.

Gonna rain again for the next to days, oh wells :/
You just revealed you're in Tulsa, bro.

BootsOnTarmac

When I was a child (FedEx new hire)
I caught a fleeting glimpse (FedEx perks and benefits)
Out of the corner of my eye (Topped out employees)
I turned to look but it was gone (Merit raises, bonuses, BZ's, etc.)
I cannot put my finger on it now (All incentives gone)
The child is grown (I'm old and now I need this job)
The dream is gone (Yup)
I have become comfortably numb.