Is it still Bush?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
In 2002, George W. Bush said the following:
West Point is guided by tradition, and in honor of the “Golden Children of the Corps,” (applause) I will observe one of the traditions you cherish most. As the Commander-in-Chief, I hereby grant amnesty to all cadets who are on restriction for minor conduct offenses. (Applause.) Those of you in the end zone might have cheered a little early. (Laughter.)
Because, you see, I’m going to let General Lennox define exactly what “minor” means. (Laughter.)
During his commencement speech this weekend, Obama said this:
“To the United States Corps of Cadets, and most of all, the Class of 2010 – it is an honor to serve as your Commander-in-Chief. Under our constitutional system, my power as President is wisely limited. But there are some areas where my power is absolute. And so, as your Commander-in-Chief, I hereby absolve all cadets who are on restriction for minor conduct offenses.
That’s a lot of cheering. So I’ll leave the definition of “minor” to those who know better.”

Lue C Fur

Evil member
The numbers are worse now but i think everyone gets the picture:

chart-continuedunemployment1.jpg

unionman

Where did you get that propaganda? The same place you get your stupid pictures?. Almost all economists agree that the economy is getting better and that, although amazing, the recovery still has a ways to go there Lucy. You can't expect to fix the worst recession in 75 years in one year can you? Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

moreluck

golden ticket member
U.
You need to get your facts straight and quit drinking the Kool aid!! Did you hear the screaming James Carvel?? Sad when you realize your hero is a whimp !!

unionman

U.
You need to get your facts straight and quit drinking the Kool aid!! Did you hear the screaming James Carvel?? Sad when you realize your hero is a whimp !!
Isn't this cute, Moreluck is here to help Lucy. How soon you forget Obama's meeting with the Republicans in the lions den. He tore them a new ars all by himself. I would have to say them GOPs are wimps.

unionman

Ok, now you've managed to get your name on 8 or 10 threads on Current Events. Did you win your bet?

I don't like to brag. you tell me.... You and I don't agree but at least we have some dialog. Lucy is just a simpleton trying to act smart. I am not as smart as yourself but at least I don't try to B*&$%t my way through posts.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
“We’re talking about eight years of the Bush administration, and many of the people appointed in the Bush administration are still burrowed in the agencies that are supposed to oversee the industry,”Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi said.
Pelosi Blames Bush For Gulf Oil Spill…

Lue C Fur

Evil member
“We’re talking about eight years of the Bush administration, and many of the people appointed in the Bush administration are still burrowed in the agencies that are supposed to oversee the industry,”Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi said.

It was only a matter of time...

diesel96

It was only a matter of time...

Your critisicism of Pelosi holds no water until you dis-prove her claim.......Blaming Bush is simply your choice of words, for the convenance of fitting this format....