Is It Time To Take The Next Step?

DOWNTRODDEN IN TEXAS

If you work in this industry you would understand that unless he or she wants to give up 10 or 15 years of seniority and start all over again, the smart move is for them to work to improve the conditions at their present employer, and that is what "WE" the hourly employees at express are trying to do.

I paraphrased it a bit, but AMEN BROTHER...that is ALL any of US want here!:biting:

TheChad1980

More complaining that what I said it seems like thats all you guys do. Buck up and just do your jobs, take care of the customer and try getting a life instead of posting ridiculos garble on the internet. Wow you guys are real men arent ya!!!!!!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
More complaining that what I said it seems like thats all you guys do. Buck up and just do your jobs, take care of the customer and try getting a life instead of posting ridiculos garble on the internet. Wow you guys are real men arent ya!!!!!!

We're smart enough to try and make changes where they are needed. We're also pretty good at spotting trolls who don't work for UPS or Fedex and try to inject worthless input into the debate.

FedEx All the Way!

And, of course, you believe everything management tells you, right? Even if they were losing big-time they'd still try and spin it as if it were the opposite. Do you ever question anything? If Bernie Madoff walked-up to you today and asked for your life savings, you'd probably hand it right over...no questions asked. You are a 25 watt bulb.

Yes, he does, why not, he's right! FEDEX WON THE WAR!!!!!!
:jumping:

FedEx All the Way!

They did? Another brilliant and insightful post.

Do you ever read your own posts - look at what is happening all over - and you want to disrupt operations - God what is wrong with you! I have asked you so many times - "If you are that unhappy - why stay?

Do you think moving over to UPS is better for you!

UPS’s expense-reduction initiatives including freezing management salaries and suspending contributions to employees’ 401(k) retirement accounts.:greedy:

You can try, but I bet you'll be back trying to get a sip of the kool-aid.:peaceful:

FedEx All the Way!

With all due respect, I'm a grown man who doesn't need someone who constantly whines and cries telling me to "wake up."

I've yet to have reason to complain about my treatment --even once-- since the day I was hired. I have an amazing amount of input in my job and a considerably generous amount of support from my manager and my senior. I'm thankful for the latitude that's been granted to me in terms of trying new things, changing things around, and experimenting with new ideas.

Frankly, they've essentially thrown the doors open and told me, "Do whatever you want," and it's been that way since about my 8th month of employment.

I'm sorry that you're chronically unhappy, but I worked for 6 years with people like you and realize that they never bring about anything positive in the workplace. Perhaps *you* should become a bit more observant and realize that consistently fighting for the sheer sake of it benefits no one.

Well said - thank you.:happy-very:

FedEx All the Way!

We beam trolls directly over to brownbailout.com....they'll be happy to post your crap there. Next time, try using the spell check feature.

You really need to stop criticizing and correcting people. He's absolutely correct. It's complainers like you who ruin it for everyone around them in the workforce.

Broke

You really need to stop criticizing and correcting people. He's absolutely correct. It's complainers like you who ruin it for everyone around them in the workforce.
You and FDX4life have the same message just about every time you post.Basically you say this is a dream job, everyone's happy and unions are bad.So in response to your bull**** you like to spew, I'm going to keep posting this;If the majority of us are so happy then just shut up and allow us to be placed under the proper labor law and give us a damn vote!!This is the only way we'll truthfully know how happy everyone really is.I think you and I both know how that would turn out and that's why you and all of the brownbailout crew are spreading lies and claiming we're all one big happy family. Stop showing these phony survey results to try to prove to the public we love our job. How about let a third party that has no interest in Fedex, survey the Fedex workers to get some true results?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
You and FDX4life have the same message just about every time you post.Basically you say this is a dream job, everyone's happy and unions are bad.So in response to your bull**** you like to spew, I'm going to keep posting this;If the majority of us are so happy then just shut up and allow us to be placed under the proper labor law and give us a damn vote!!This is the only way we'll truthfully know how happy everyone really is.I think you and I both know how that would turn out and that's why you and all of the brownbailout crew are spreading lies and claiming we're all one big happy family. Stop showing these phony survey results to try to prove to the public we love our job. How about let a third party that has no interest in Fedex, survey the Fedex workers to get some true results?

Exactly. They keep trying to conflate the issue by pretending that we are behind Fred 100%, which is a complete lie. Neither one of them even work for FedEx which should be a good indicator of their credibility, which is ZERO.

DOWNTRODDEN IN TEXAS

My high school economics teacher taught me something about statistics once, and it has stuck with me all these years... "you have lies, damn lies and statistics.." I can tell you that 59% of people are morons 38% of the time, the other 41% are only morons 62% of the time. What does that tell you...abso-freaking-lutely nothing. They must keep adding sugar to those two guys Kool-Aid, but it's probably the cheap crap from Save-A-Lot...you know Uncle Fred, always pinching that penny till Abe screams uncle!

Broke

Exactly. They keep trying to conflate the issue by pretending that we are behind Fred 100%, which is a complete lie. Neither one of them even work for FedEx which should be a good indicator of their credibility, which is ZERO.
I don't for one second believe they work at fedex or in fatw's case have a spouse that works at fedex either. I believe that they are given talking points and are paid by fedex to come on these sites to try to paint a positive image of fedex.If this faa bill passes with the express carrier protection language in it, then the truth about how happy the fedex work force is will come out.

We spend a good bit of time posting here and we need to spend equal time writing and calling our elected officials and let them know how important this is to us.Just imagine if fedex is planting trolls on these sites (which is pretty obvious) they're also probably sending letters to congress pretending to be couriers and telling them not to pass this bill.We have to counter what they do and do whatever it takes to get the truth out.

FedEx All the Way!

I don't for one second believe they work at fedex or in fatw's case have a spouse that works at fedex either. I believe that they are given talking points and are paid by fedex to come on these sites to try to paint a positive image of fedex.If this faa bill passes with the express carrier protection language in it, then the truth about how happy the fedex work force is will come out.

We spend a good bit of time posting here and we need to spend equal time writing and calling our elected officials and let them know how important this is to us.Just imagine if fedex is planting trolls on these sites (which is pretty obvious) they're also probably sending letters to congress pretending to be couriers and telling them not to pass this bill.We have to counter what they do and do whatever it takes to get the truth out.

Way to late, you're really falling behind on this - you have disappointed me! I've already sent the letters and made all the phone calls on behalf of my husband's department.

Later,

Broke

Way to late, you're really falling behind on this - you have disappointed me! I've already sent the letters and made all the phone calls on behalf of my husband's department.

Later,
Another management talking point, you guys want us to think the battle is over.It's far from over, the real battle is just beginning, you see after the full senate votes on the bill then they go to conference with the house. This is where the express carrier protection language will be inserted into the senate bill. Then the house will vote, then the senate, then the president will sign into law.

Later,

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Later,

Gee, I wonder who wears the pants in your house. Actually, it's probably a good thing for our side that people like you write illogical rants that look like a 4th grader composed them. They make the brownbailout.com supporters look like robotic morons and destroy any shred of credibility you may have had, which wasn't much to begin with.

Better run, O'Reilly is on FOX News to tell you what to think next. Why don't you call-up Glen(GET OFF MY PHONE!!!) Beck and see if he'll help support your cause. We can only hope...

FedEX 4 Life

I don't for one second believe they work at fedex or in fatw's case have a spouse that works at fedex either. I believe that they are given talking points and are paid by fedex to come on these sites to try to paint a positive image of fedex.
Are you crazy?You actually think Fedex is paying me to post on your UPS forum?What good would that do?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA