Is The BC Getting New Members or New Company Trolls ?

Ancient Alien

UPS Vacation
That was exactly my thought since the new accounts seemingly started popping up at the same time.
I hope you're not talking about me. I have scaled back for you guys. I decided to only post in the body of messages with no charms or any other distracting title threads. Honestly trying to be a better contributing BC member. I'm a giver, more polite if you will.

On that note. It's Saturday Afternoon, Baby! I'm off for some steaks and veggies to grill... got some new tennis balls for the dog. A massive amount of friends want to come over and I got Bruce Springsteen, Van Halen & Journey cranking on the BT.

It's another weekend off in hot July!

Let's dance.

Vote YES and reap the rewards!

$37.60 in two weeks. $37.60 delivering Burpee Seeds & Omaha Steaks.

Dreams are coming true!

Whadda ya think the rich people are doing? ;)

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
I hope you're not talking about me. I have scaled back for you guys. I decided to only post in the body of messages with no charms or any other distracting title threads. Honestly trying to be a better contributing BC member. I'm a giver, more polite if you will.

On that note. It's Saturday Afternoon, Baby! I'm off for some steaks and veggies to grill... got some new tennis balls for the dog. A massive amount of friends want to come over and I got Bruce Springsteen, Van Halen & Journey cranking on the BT.

It's another weekend off in hot July!

Let's dance.

Dreams are coming true!

STFU ALREADY

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
7629B896-77A2-4D64-9E21-A4C14B46C1DF.gif
I hadn't stopped in for a while after the mobile app stopped working and I was too lazy to log in on the web browser, but the board is completely different now. The jaded, cynical miserable people who used to be in the background have moved to the forefront and the feeling is a lot different.

We used to have a lot of fun goofing off, blowing off steam and making fun of Dave, but most of the posts I'm seeing are people jumping on the newbies and tearing them apart. I see new people presenting reasonable questions in a respectful manner being ridiculed and getting wiseass responses that aren't even a little helpful.

This makes me sad because Cheryl has done a lot to make this a fun place to hang out. I miss what it used to be.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
So you’re the reason I couldn’t post that thread about how I admire your strike enthusiasm?!! That would have been a great thread.. smh I’m disappointed.. btw how much longer on this approval to post w.o it being put on hold for someone to okay it.

Might be awhile he don’t mess around

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I have been saying this for months. It's okay to goof around with new members but some of the old timers just are downright mean to them. I can never understand why these people just want to talk to the same old 10 people all the time.

we need new blood and we should embrace new members instead of scaring them off.

We need some new stripper stories

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Strange, he's the only mod I'm able to ignore. They must not like him much since his powers are greatly limited to only being able to enforce hernia checks for new members.
I asked my sister how to block that monkey head and she showed how to do it. i have 3 mods on ignore now.

bliss.

Box Ox

Dreams are coming true!

22.4 drivers won't come close to making that much under the proposed 2018 Contract. You really shouldn't rub it in their faces that full timers who vote "Yes" would be selling them and future UPSers out to make it.

Dollar Chasing

Nope. 4 hours loading routes, up to 10 hours on the road. The whole idea is to take higher paid work off RPCDs, cut routes and tell them "No work is available".
Yeah yeah this is all I hear. Until it comes true, and in widespread fashion not just 1 or 2 in 1 center somewhere, then I’m not buying all of the doom and gloom about them. I’ve been hearing that :censored2: for years about every little possible thing the company could do to bone us in every contract, and 95% of it is hype and nothing else. PROVE me wrong.