Is there any happiness with a job at UPS?

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Management tool, but on a level low enough to be worried about his job when these cuts roll out. Just a guess.
And I genuinely don't care if management wants to come on here and argue that we shouldn't strike, or that we need to vote yes. Or whatever.

But I do have a problem with them pretending they're one of us, or trying to manipulate users into thinking a certain way without being up front about who they are, and what they want.

Pullman Brown

I have asked you many times, and you have deflected or lied many times.

What is your role within this company?

IMG_3252.jpeg

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Everyone and their frigging dog have complaints!

My most unhappiness at UPS would be the lazy people, the incompetent people, and the "waiting to retire" people. They slow me down. Yes, there is always issues about the pay and benefits. We know C-suit and their "staff" rule us like overlords while we slave away. However, what is the true picture? Do they sleep at night soundly or working their brain out?

At least most of us aren't picking parts to stuff into boxes at Amazon warehouses!
Go :censored2: yourself, we are all happy

Goodbye

anonymous23456

I have asked you many times, and you have deflected or lied many times.

What is your role within this company?
Dude, I already told you. I am a Backoffice worker in Operations. I manage not a single person. Why do I care about this company? Because I work for it. Do I just take the paycheck and don't give a :censored2:?

rod

Retired 22 years
You all should be happy now. You have air-conditioned trucks and can grow beards. Those have been the main complaints about UPS for the last 10-15 years.