Is this allowed...???

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
correct, all of us that ran air did actually because all the preloaders were recruited for it last second
so then you didnt get paid has an air driver, they did a go around to avoid paying you. You just took it out to them, so techincally you are not an air driver

Yes. Covered in Article 40.

Even though you may not be an air exception driver, you were today.

Does not apply to employees shuttling packages to drivers. You are not delivering them.

Guess not.

He is wrong.

You are not delivering packages, you are shuttling them. You may be able to grieve mileage and air exception rate, though.

Covered in Article 40

you're

Not really. He didn't have to do it. Guess he wanted some extra OT.
Wrong

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
im pretty sure you got to clock in under another code if you are an air driver unless that changed

ThatOnePreloader

Unprofessional Professional
so then you didnt get paid has an air driver, they did a go around to avoid paying you. You just took it out to them, so techincally you are not an air driver
I guess but we already have sort of a responder that does job every day and makes bank. She wasn't there so it got divided amongst a few preloaders and our cars and we had to run it ourselves. Basically got 16.50 for 3 hours and probably 20 miles

W

What The Hawk?

Ran air to drivers today (I was requested to). I'm 19. Is this allowed or what because of the 21+ rule for drivers and "proposed" PVD drivers??? Just curious lol
Being 21 is a requirement of being a driver. What they did is a big no no if anybody found out. I have shuttled late air before, but I am 26. And I volunteered. Cutting corners will cost them at some point.