Is this worth to be worrying my job over?

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

I hit the skinny road markers all the time once winter comes. Too small to see in the camera, I usually hit them in parking lots where I would have the rear 1/3 of the truck hanging over the grass while parked. Or hit them with tail swing pulling from a stop. They’re meant to be hit and bounce back into place. Worse case is you bend one or knock it over. I just go out and fix it. If I broke it like it appears you did I would report it, but I never had management care about little stuff like that. They make a note of it and wait for the complaint.

Madgreek

I hit the skinny road markers all the time once winter comes. Too small to see in the camera, I usually hit them in parking lots where I would have the rear 1/3 of the truck hanging over the grass while parked. Or hit them with tail swing pulling from a stop. They’re meant to be hit and bounce back into place. Worse case is you bend one or knock it over. I just go out and fix it. If I broke it like it appears you did I would report it, but I never had management care about little stuff like that. They make a note of it and wait for the complaint.
Does it count as an accident tho? On the technical sense?

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

Does it count as an accident tho? On the technical sense?
If they actually filled out a report. Yes, it counts. You’ll get a worthless warning letter. In my experience with something dumb like that my sups would sit on it until someone called and complained then it would proceed, but you would have already covered your rear because you fessed up. Your 30 year safe driving stuff doesn’t even count until you’re full time if that’s what you care about. I didn’t get my first safe year of driving award until I was 6 years in.

Hot Carl

I roll my eyes every time they charge a driver with an accident over a hit while parked. Some jackass somehow manages to hit a stationary, 10.5' tall truck and it's the driver's fault. Absurd.

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

I roll my eyes every time they charge a driver with an accident over a hit while parked. Some jackass somehow manages to hit a stationary, 10.5' tall truck and it's the driver's fault. Absurd.
Always a brat on her phone or an old person driving a brand new car but stubbornly refuses to use the backup camera.

Madgreek

If they actually filled out a report. Yes, it counts. You’ll get a worthless warning letter. In my experience with something dumb like that my sups would sit on it until someone called and complained then it would proceed, but you would have already covered your rear because you fessed up. Your 30 year safe driving stuff doesn’t even count until you’re full time if that’s what you care about. I didn’t get my first safe year of driving award until I was 6 years in.
Wait so are you saying you were in an "accident" all those years before your 6th and then finally got your first year driving? If so that makes me feel better

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

Wait so are you saying you were in an "accident" all those years before your 6th and then finally got your first year driving? If so that makes me feel better
No I drove five years as a part time cover, accident free. Drove one year full time (6 years total) and got my first official one year of safe driving award. It’s like your part time years don’t count.

Madgreek

do you have to sign those warning letters and send them back?

Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd
That right there tells me all I need to know
E57B3F2D-208B-4A1C-B6C0-9412476F3A18.jpeg

Fr fr ong

Brownwind

So my supervisor is new and said that the "county could come after us" if he wants to ding me an accident should I fight it?
Yes. Fight it. Get the B/A’s attention now. Fill him in and be humble with the sups.

It’s getting near bonus time and they are busy. Probably going to be a wash