Islam

El Correcto

god is dead
I read an interesting theory today.

Due to first cousin marriages and inbreeding on a massive scale, Muslims are basically the equivalent of our red necks in the 19th century. Racist, radically religious and violent.

El Correcto

god is dead
I always looked at terrorist in the Middle East as evil, now I just kind of see them as a giant cesspool of inbreds being led by some :censored2: with an axe to grind with America.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I read an interesting theory today.

Muslims are basically the equivalent of our red necks in the 19th century. Racist, radically religious and violent.
Just in case there was someone who did not know you were a racist bigot?
I don’t really see being against Islam as racist. There are plenty of races in Islam.
Own it Dude!

Article starts out with
“You do know half of the Arab world is inbred, right?”

Anyway, I was talking about the "red necks in the 19th century. Racist, radically religious and violent."

El Correcto

god is dead
Just in case there was someone who did not know you were a racist bigot?

Own it Dude!

Article starts out with
“You do know half of the Arab world is inbred, right?”

Anyway, I was talking about the "red necks in the 19th century. Racist, radically religious and violent."

That is true, I guess I shouldn’t be so mean to those red necks, I’m sure they had good reasons to Lynch black people and literally tear this country in half. Oh wait, I addressed that reason, they were inbred dumdums just look a big chunk of the mooslims.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
That is true, I guess I shouldn’t be so mean to those red necks, I’m sure they had good reasons to Lynch black people and literally tear this country in half. Oh wait, I addressed that reason, they were inbred dumdums just look a big chunk of the mooslims.
If you ever get down Atlanta way, give me a call and we'll go have a drink.
Make sure you don't tell anyone with whom and where you are going.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Yup “joking around” like when your racist uncle makes a “joke” with a racial slur and you have to act like he’s not an ass or ruin Thanksgiving.
I assume you did not read the article ...
It was mostly about Arabs and Saudi's in particular but it is a common Islamic practice it appears.
First cousins marrying is the issue just as it was with European aristocracy over the last 500 years.

The basis for marrying within the family is to consolidate power and money ... the rest of it is just window dressing.