Islam

Turdferguson

Just a turd
images.jpeg

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
The difference?
The top row people on the left do not agree with the top row people on the right and cry out in horror at their hate and atrocities. Reason? They don't agree.
The bottom row people on the left never say a word against the hate and atrocities of the bottom row people on the right. Reason? They agree. ( If they don't agree, they are in violation of the Quran.)

You must be brainwashed not to admit that by now.

cachmeifucan

How do Muslims not stand up for pro life. They probably assume it's not their people aborting babies so it doesn't matter. Muslim should be republican confused

Turdferguson

Just a turd
The difference?
The top row people on the left do not agree with the top row people on the right and cry out in horror at their hate and atrocities. Reason? They don't agree.
The bottom row people on the left never say a word against the hate and atrocities of the bottom row people on the right. Reason? They agree. ( If they don't agree, they are in violation of the Quran.)

You must be brainwashed not to admit that by now.
tenor (33).gif

Common Misconceptions about Muslims | Encountering the World of Islam
You my friend are ignorant and it shows

floridays

The bottom row is Jeff Foxworthy genius .
SMH
I can easily pick at your response.
I will.
The first two rows attempt to elicit a conclusion about two different groups of "people."

His response was directed to the bottom row of "people."

Jeff Foxworthy is not "people," he is a person.

He did not occupy a row of people, no conclusion about him was requested.

He was correct in responding to the bottom row of
people, in context.

I'll throw in the "genius" cut you offered as well, for good measure.

Genius.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King

Turdferguson

Just a turd
You read it?
I have.

You my foe are ignorant and bought the lie.
You are so above me in knowledge but give me a little credit.
You don't realize how much knowledge it takes for me to realize the extent of your ignorance.
Yes I have read it, and majored in Middle Eastern History when I was in college. What I found out was that the Muslim people are no different than Christians. There are plenty of :censored2:s who follow both religions, but there are far more people in them who are good , honest, and caring people who hate the fringe lunatics who twist the meaning what their founders taught

El Correcto

god is dead
Yes I have read it, and majored in Middle Eastern History when I was in college. What I found out was that the Muslim people are no different than Christians. There are plenty of :censored2:s who follow both religions, but there are far more people in them who are good , honest, and caring people who hate the fringe lunatics who twist the meaning what their founders taught
Actually the fringe lunatics got it pretty spot on buddy. Maybe they didn’t teach you that in the Middle Eastern History classes?