Islam

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Although conciliatory words are often spoken, Islam declares that it is a sworn enemy of Christianity. In "The Proof" section of the Qur'an, --- "The unbelievers among the People of the Book (Jews and Christians) and the pagans did not desist from unbelief . . . they shall burn forever in the fire of Hell. They are the vilest of all creatures" (p. 29). "When you meet the unbelievers (Christians or Jews) in the battlefield strike off their heads" (Muhammad, pp. 121-122). "Make war on them (Christians and Jews) until idolatry is no more and Allah's religion reigns supreme" (The Spoils, p. 309).
Many such quotes can be cited, but these help to explain the terrorism that comes today from the Islamic world.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Although conciliatory words are often spoken, Islam declares that it is a sworn enemy of Christianity. In "The Proof" section of the Qur'an, --- "The unbelievers among the People of the Book (Jews and Christians) and the pagans did not desist from unbelief . . . they shall burn forever in the fire of Hell. They are the vilest of all creatures" (p. 29). "When you meet the unbelievers (Christians or Jews) in the battlefield strike off their heads" (Muhammad, pp. 121-122). "Make war on them (Christians and Jews) until idolatry is no more and Allah's religion reigns supreme" (The Spoils, p. 309).
Many such quotes can be cited, but these help to explain the terrorism that comes today from the Islamic world.
340.jpg

vantexan

In 2017 I spent 4 months in Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan, majority Muslim countries. The vast majority of people were very friendly. At no time did I feel threatened. While in Osh, Kyrgyzstan however I was a few hundred miles from where a group of bicyclists in Tajikistan, doing a unity and peace tour, including some Americans, were slammed into by cars then knifed to death by ISIS sympathizers. No matter how you look at it, there are in no way equivalent groups claiming Christianity doing similar acts on a wide scale towards nonbelievers. And these groups in Islam are receiving financial backing from Muslims all over the world who believe in their cause, including from Muslims here in the U.S. who've been arrested by the FBI. And this isn't a modern phenomenon. As long as there has been Islam there has been war by Muslims to conquer and dominate non-believers. You can safely say that there are Muslims who just want to live in peace, have no desire to harm others. But to say that those who want to advance Islam by violence are a small fringe group that are equivalent to very small fringe groups who claim Christianity is a denial of reality.

BrownArmy

Lordy lordy.

Bunch of the same nonsense in the Bible, I think DIDO just schooled you about that.

Sad.

People believe what they want to believe, and you believe some crazy sht.

I think you’re all crazy, with your sky-god nonsense.

Get over it, we’re all going to die on this planet; after that, no ‘heaven’ for you.

BrownArmy

In 2017 I spent 4 months in Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan, majority Muslim countries. The vast majority of people were very friendly. At no time did I feel threatened. While in Osh, Kyrgyzstan however I was a few hundred miles from where a group of bicyclists in Tajikistan, doing a unity and peace tour, including some Americans, were slammed into by cars then knifed to death by ISIS sympathizers. No matter how you look at it, there are in no way equivalent groups claiming Christianity doing similar acts on a wide scale towards nonbelievers. And these groups in Islam are receiving financial backing from Muslims all over the world who believe in their cause, including from Muslims here in the U.S. who've been arrested by the FBI. And this isn't a modern phenomenon. As long as there has been Islam there has been war by Muslims to conquer and dominate non-believers. You can safely say that there are Muslims who just want to live in peace, have no desire to harm others. But to say that those who want to advance Islam by violence are a small fringe group that are equivalent to very small fringe groups who claim Christianity is a denial of reality.

Yes, people who are serious about religion are nut-jobs, thanks for agreeing.

It’s just that in the States, the religious-crazy is focused on making as much money as possible, denying women bodily autonomy, promoting guns, denying science, hating gays, all the while living in tax-free havens.

Churches should pay taxes.

vantexan

Yes, people who are serious about religion are nut-jobs, thanks for agreeing.

It’s just that in the States, the religious-crazy is focused on making as much money as possible, denying women bodily autonomy, promoting guns, denying science, hating gays, all the while living in tax-free havens.

Churches should pay taxes.
You would look fondly back on these days if Muslims were able to enforce Sharia law here. You are free to live your life now, but know there are forces working towards imposing Sharia law on you. At the rate they are growing in Europe expect open war over it within 50 years. Meanwhile over here Christian haters will insist they are no worse than Christians. Good luck with that.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
How many times does this make that you have posted this meaningless, non applicable , twist it jargon?I think this makes the 8th time.
You're a dip :censored2:

BrownArmy

You would look fondly back on these days if Muslims were able to enforce Sharia law here. You are free to live your life now, but know there are forces working towards imposing Sharia law on you. At the rate they are growing in Europe expect open war over it within 50 years. Meanwhile over here Christian haters will insist they are no worse than Christians. Good luck with that.

That literally has nothing to do with anything.

Lulz, you live in fear of Sharia law being imposed in the States?

You’re ignorant and clueless, congrats.

vantexan

That literally has nothing to do with anything.

Lulz, you live in fear of Sharia law being imposed in the States?

You’re ignorant and clueless, congrats.
Who's living in fear? The problem is the continued terrorist attacks worldwide that such groups will continue to commit. You may feel differently about it if you lived in Europe.

El Correcto

god is dead
You are projecting it on both religions, not just the Muslims
Are you implying that gay men cant project hate or be intolerant ?
I’m admitting the lens I view religion from and I’m also highlighting how intolerant Muslims are towards me with the lens they use.

You should really read about the Muslim views in Europe and their anti-lgbt non sense.

You shouldn’t defend cultists friend.