Islam

BrownArmy

Who's living in fear? The problem is the continued terrorist attacks worldwide that such groups will continue to commit. You may feel differently about it if you lived in Europe.

You are living in fear.

You’re more likely to die from a car/bus crash than you’re likely to die from Muslims.

As long as we’re at it, in the States, you’re more likely to die from White Nationalist terror attacks than from Muslims.

So, what’s your issue?

You keep screaming ‘MUSLIMS’, but that’s not the issue.

Do some research, you keep coming off like a DA.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I’m admitting the lens I view religion from and I’m also highlighting how intolerant Muslims are towards me with the lens they use.

You should really read about the Muslim views in Europe and their anti-lgbt non sense.

You shouldn’t defend cultists friend.
What Does Islam Teach About...
homosexuality.jpg

Homosexuality
What is Islam's position on the treatment of homosexuals?

Islam goes beyond merely disapproving of homosexuality. Sharia teaches that homosexuality is a vile form of fornication, punishable by death.
Sweet dreams WrongDong.

El Correcto

god is dead
You are living in fear.

You’re more likely to die from a car/bus crash than you’re likely to die from Muslims.

As long as we’re at it, in the States, you’re more likely to die from White Nationalist terror attacks than from Muslims.

So, what’s your issue?

Sure if you start the statistics after 9/11.
They also tend to downplay islamists attacks like the beltway sniper. Oh it’s just some black dudes sniping people. No friend those were Muslims.

vantexan

You are living in fear.

So, what’s your issue?

If you look at the terror attacks around the world in the last 20 years many more died at the hands of Muslims than from White nationalists or incel mass shooters. And yet your 2016 nominee wanted to import hundreds of thousands of Muslims with no way to vet them. You're in denial, and I suspect it's because you hate Christianity. Exactly how many people have to die in the U.S. before you'll admit that there's a problem?

BrownArmy

If you look at the terror attacks around the world in the last 20 years many more died at the hands of Muslims than from White nationalists or incel mass shooters. And yet your 2016 nominee wanted to import hundreds of thousands of Muslims with no way to vet them. You're in denial, and I suspect it's because you hate Christianity. Exactly how many people have to die in the U.S. before you'll admit that there's a problem?

I dismiss your information.

Post some links, or stfu.

By the way guy, if you haven’t already figured it out, I’m a rabid atheist.

As far as I’m concerned, Christians/Muslims/Jews/Zoroastrians, whatever, all go into the ‘nutjob’ bin.

You’re in the ‘nut-job’ bin.

BrownArmy

And, as a side note, the Bible is an amazing book, as is the Koran.

As is the Bhagavad Gita, etc.

My problem with folk of your ilk is that you take it literally.

vantexan

I dismiss your information.

Post some links, or stfu.

By the way guy, if you haven’t already figured it out, I’m a rabid atheist.

As far as I’m concerned, Christians/Muslims/Jews/Zoroastrians, whatever, all go into the ‘nutjob’ bin.

You’re in the ‘nut-job’ bin.
So you don't believe there haven't been substantial Muslim terrorist attacks in the last 20 years worldwide? Google is your friend.

vantexan

And, as a side note, the Bible is an amazing book, as is the Koran.

As is the Bhagavad Gita, etc.

My problem with folk of your ilk is that you take it literally.
If you had been paying attention you would have seen recently that I questioned it all, have serious reservations about it all. At this point I don't know what to believe. But I do know that a significant percentage of adherents of Islam believe it's their duty to ultimately bring all people in the world under control of Islam, by either conversion or subservience. If you aren't seeing that then you might want to follow it a bit closer.

BrownArmy

So you don't believe there haven't been substantial Muslim terrorist attacks in the last 20 years worldwide? Google is your friend.

Didn’t say that; there’s mad crazy Muslim attacks.

I think you’re missing my point.

Somehow you’re trying to turn this into a ‘MUSLIMS ARE COMING FOR YOUR CHILDREN’ argument, or that Muslims constitute an existential threat to the fabric of the Western world, and that’s incorrect.

BrownArmy

If you had been paying attention you would have seen recently that I questioned it all, have serious reservations about it all. At this point I don't know what to believe. But I do know that a significant percentage of adherents of Islam believe it's their duty to ultimately bring all people in the world under control of Islam, by either conversion or subservience. If you aren't seeing that then you might want to follow it a bit closer.

Yes, you said that before, I hear what you’re saying, I just disagree.

The ‘numbers’ don’t follow your assertion.

vantexan

Didn’t say that; there’s mad crazy Muslim attacks.

I think you’re missing my point.

Somehow you’re trying to turn this into a ‘MUSLIMS ARE COMING FOR YOUR CHILDREN’ argument, or that Muslims constitute an existential threat to the fabric of the Western world, and that’s incorrect.
In Europe people like you have let in very large numbers of Muslims and the result goes way beyond terrorist attacks. In France they have no-go zones that the police fear entering and Sharia law is being enforced. In Sweden and elsewhere it has suddenly become dangerous for young women to leave their homes alone. I'm not saying it's going to happen here overnight. But as our Muslim population grows, especially if we let them in in substantial numbers, we'll see huge problems eventually.

BrownArmy

In Europe people like you have let in very large numbers of Muslims and the result goes way beyond terrorist attacks. In France they have no-go zones that the police fear entering and Sharia law is being enforced. In Sweden and elsewhere it has suddenly become dangerous for young women to leave their homes alone. I'm not saying it's going to happen here overnight. But as our Muslim population grows, especially if we let them in in substantial numbers, we'll see huge problems eventually.

So, basically you’re skeert.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
So name the Christian armies right now seeking to invade and conquer non-Christian countries, demanding they become Christians or face the consequences?
We both know they did in the past.
So, explain to me what you think changed within Christianity for them to stop doing that. Then let's discuss how to spread that change to the other abrahamic religions.

vantexan

So, basically you’re skeert.
I'll be long gone before it's an in your face problem. The issue is will we let it be in everyone's faces before we try to correct it? I don't think most people here illegally are a problem but the criminal element that came with the rest are a huge problem. If we had corrected the problem decades ago we wouldn't be facing all the murders, robberies, rapes, assaults, drugs that the criminal element brings. Just how bad does the quality of life for average citizens have to get before anything is done? Will we have to accept a huge influx of Muslims too even in spite of the problems they're causing elsewhere?