Isn't on area observation over supervising?

C

chuchu

Sometimes i worry that a theif stole my managers car then is driving it around following me and texting my dr locations to his buddy in a van who is picking em up after i leave the area. Make sure you say you know the car and think it might be stolen...
"I don't think i can positively identify the vehicle's occupants" works for me.

No part of my job requires me to be acquainted with the types, makes or models of the vehicles any management personnel drives.

In the mean time...use the methods and drive /work safely. There's no penalty for that and no fear of getting into trouble with your boss if we do what we are paid to do.

Sooner or later, there will be a pay back for having them pulled over if they haven't been harassing you for no reason.

wayfair

swollen member
I had a car following me in a neighborhood a couple years back.... at one of the deliveries, I called the center to see if any one was doing observations, they said no, so I drove a couple blocks to the local PD... they followed. I went inside and told the PD dispatcher that I was being followed and didn't know who it could be. 3 units pulled up with their cherries and berries on surrounding the vehicle. Officers came to tell me it was a couple of girls waiting for their pkgs to be delivered...
They could have pulled up to ask if I had a delivery for them...

C

chuchu

I had a car following me in a neighborhood a couple years back.... at one of the deliveries, I called the center to see if any one was doing observations, they said no, so I drove a couple blocks to the local PD... they followed. I went inside and told the PD dispatcher that I was being followed and didn't know who it could be. 3 units pulled up with their cherries and berries on surrounding the vehicle. Officers came to tell me it was a couple of girls waiting for their pkgs to be delivered...
They could have pulled up to ask if I had a delivery for them...
It used to just be Beanie babie stalkers!

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
No part of my job requires me to be acquainted with the types, makes or models of the vehicles any management personnel drives.

In the mean time...use the methods and drive /work safely. There's no penalty for that and no fear of getting into trouble with your boss if we do what we are paid to do.

Sooner or later, there will be a pay back for having them pulled over if they haven't been harassing you for no reason.

That is a astute (realistic).... observation.

We can all fantasize about calling 911.... just to bust a company guys chops.

The smarter move, would be.... report it to the center first.

If they fail to *immediately* respond.... all bets are off. Do what you have to.

Okay so I never won a spelling bee lol lol :biggrin:

Last I checked....

"That" wasn't a prerequisite or continuing requirement to be a Union member.

I think you are good. :wink2:

-Bug-

oldngray

nowhere special
fiat-500-car-eyelashes.jpg

I was at my sister's for Christmas and my 16 yr old niece just got her license and first car. Its one of those Beetles with eyelashes (but red instead of pink). She thinks its cute. :halfdead:

JackStraw

They never follow me. I assume they figure it's a waste of time and they won't be able to get me on anything. A while back a sup was following me and said I didn't carry a 2lb package in my "power zone". That's all he could come up with. I know they have to come up with something negative but....
Anyway, what 104 said. Shove the methods down their throat.