It’s coming...

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
And Fat Freddy can thank the Lord above that the Republicans kept the senate because Express wouldn’t be either should the political winds have blown much further leftward
You don't know what you're talking about and you parrot the same tripe that MF says.

falcon back

It’s funny getting a lecture about humility from a guy who pretends to own an independent business.
Why do you care if he owns a business or not? Are you eating or sitting on the toilet. Sure have argued with this poster a lot for someone that claims he isn't on here much.

AB831

Why do you care if he owns a business or not? Are you eating or sitting on the toilet. Sure have argued with this poster a lot for someone that claims he isn't on here much.
I never claimed that. I said it’s not the most important part of my life like it seems to be yours. You sure like making things up.

falcon back

I never claimed that. I said it’s not the most important part of my life like it seems to be yours. You sure like making things up.
You said you only came on here while eating at work or sitting on the can. You tell so many lies, you can't even remember them all. Lying is second nature to you. You denied saying something 1 time, I found and quoted your post and you denied that post was made by you. The post had your name on it. LOL Bigtime liar.

AB831

You said you only came on here while eating at work or sitting on the can. You tell so many lies, you can't even remember them all. Lying is second nature to you. You denied saying something 1 time, I found and quoted your post and you denied that post was made by you. The post had your name on it. LOL Bigtime liar.
Yeah, none of that ever happened.