..it’s gone too far

barnyard

KTM rider
it comes into the building via feeder?

That is how they get to my building. I have refused to pick up items that were too big. After I refused, they took their over-sized things to the UPS store, where they refused them. The stuff I am seeing in my truck is not coming in on a package car, it is coming from shippers that put it in the trailer themselves and then some people at a hub unloads it, where it should be strapped to a pallet and moved via UPS Freight.

The 2 in my wagon this morning was a failure by all the hub rats and then by my preloader for loading it.

Rack em

Made the Podium
Today, I had 2 huge boxes. 1 marked for 175 lbs and the other 186 lbs. 1 loaded in the middle back, the other under section 4. I called and asked where they wanted me to leave them for an LTL to pick up. They sent someone to meet me and we unloaded them, it turned out that they were over 75 lbs, but probably not over 100 lbs.

Either way. WTF mate.

Once I got rid of those, it made it easier to get off the 140 lb portable garage in the destroyed box and the 2 beds. Those were marked at 68 lbs.

And what is up with the food packs from some place in Twin Falls, Id. Huge cooler and all of them are marked for under 30 lbs. Most are over 50 lbs. Again. WT actual friend.
Those are from Homesytle Direct. I freaking hate seeing those! Label is always around 26 pounds and definitely feel about 55-60.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
This is a moving dolly.
2726-rubber-cap-moving-dolly-4-wheel-18-x30-deluxe-great-price.01.jpg

Dragon

Package Center Manager
That is how they get to my building. I have refused to pick up items that were too big. After I refused, they took their over-sized things to the UPS store, where they refused them. The stuff I am seeing in my truck is not coming in on a package car, it is coming from shippers that put it in the trailer themselves and then some people at a hub unloads it, where it should be strapped to a pallet and moved via UPS Freight.

The 2 in my wagon this morning was a failure by all the hub rats and then by my preloader for loading it.

Thanks Barnyard, I have always backed my drivers when they refuse to pick up a palletized crate. It makes it easier for everyone.

BD are you listening...