It has come to this...

DeliveryMachine

You guys are crazy. You realize if you’re about to run out of fuel you can use your debit card. Thanks to the high wages this company pays me I’ll gladly fill that sucker up

Brisket

You guys are crazy. You realize if you’re about to run out of fuel you can use your debit card. Thanks to the high wages this company pays me I’ll gladly fill that sucker up

And realize the next day that there’s a hold on at least double the amount that you pumped...lol

rod

Retired 22 years
It was first mentioned to us by our BA....reached out to our center manager for verification and he said that yes it was the plan but after 40+ minutes of discussion on a conference call that it was shelved cause of all the logistical implications.

I guess we wait and see. Lol
Are you saying UPS didn't think this through? Who would have thought?

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
UPS will make a killing next week, volume will be high like it always is this time of the year. My supervisor has already told me he wasn't going to offer me any days off next week, he goes down the seniority list and I am number 2. At a parking lot meeting this morning, our Business Agent mentioned they paid off millions to settle grievances. I left my pens at home and I had to bum an ink pen from my OMS this morning. The horror of it all, maybe I should sell my stock.