It has come to this...

rod

Retired 22 years
Drivers are now being encouraged to bring empty milk jugs and lengths of garden hose from home so that they can scavenge for fuel out on route.
That brings back memories of my siphoning days as a teenager. I couldn't afford the 25 cent a gallon gas to run my car.

Brown287

Im not the Mail Man!
@Brown287 mentioned it is back on but I choose to believe you both despite the paradox.
It was first mentioned to us by our BA....reached out to our center manager for verification and he said that yes it was the plan but after 40+ minutes of discussion on a conference call that it was shelved cause of all the logistical implications.

I guess we wait and see. Lol

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
It was first mentioned to us by our BA....reached out to our center manager for verification and he said that yes it was the plan but after 40+ minutes of discussion on a conference call that it was shelved cause of all the logistical implications.

I guess we wait and see. Lol
One of the center managers in our building was calling drivers.

Who knows

old levi's

blank space
View attachment 241735 View attachment 241736 We can piss away a billion dollars on a useless ORION system but we are so desperate to retain the illusion of profitibility on the quarterly financial report that we cannot put fuel in the cars on Friday, and we screw our customers over by closing the Customer Counter 5 hours early and on Saturday.
UPS used to be a company you could take pride in working for.
Now its a joke.

You can go ahead and retire, or lose your mind...

What say you?