It has come to this...

Coldworld

60 months and counting
UPS will make a killing next week, volume will be high like it always is this time of the year. My supervisor has already told me he wasn't going to offer me any days off next week, he goes down the seniority list and I am number 2. At a parking lot meeting this morning, our Business Agent mentioned they paid off millions to settle grievances. I left my pens at home and I had to bum an ink pen from my OMS this morning. The horror of it all, maybe I should sell my stock.
Millions in your area for grievances or nationwide??

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Then a paper route and some lawns to mow ;)
Do it @IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U style....ghetto fabulous baby!!
4A212FC3-0CF8-4BAE-9642-9FB34C9F118B.gif

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Millions in your area for grievances or nationwide??
I'm not sure if he said a million or six million in just Georgia or if that was nationwide. Local 728 covers the whole state. I got a check I wasn't expecting. One of our shop stewards got over $10,000 and makes over $125K a year, he files on everything he can.

Redtag

Part on order, ok to drive
Call the tow truck LOL

Lol, typical ups... spend 500 towing back a truck in order to pretend to spend less..

When you run out of fuel, make sure to code it under break down on road so the automotive supervisor gets his ass chewed too.

He won’t get chewed out for it. In our system it would be coded against the driver.

So really nobody would get blamed for it.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
I'm not sure if he said a million or six million in just Georgia or if that was nationwide. Local 728 covers the whole state. I got a check I wasn't expecting. One of our shop stewards got over $10,000 and makes over $125K a year, he files on everything he can.
Roswell alone was 160k, guess that whole “we don’t care about your 8 hour grievances or 9.5’s” isn’t working out too well. Got over 4K myself between the two.

Staydryitsraining

I don't understand why there appears to be this hyper-focus on appeasing investors.
This company has existed for over 100 years. In that amount of time haven't they accumulated an adequate amount of capital to grow and operate? What's with the intense need for investors?
Wall street is a scheme. Should be abolished with the fed.