Its gonna be a fun biden presidency.

rod

Retired 22 years
1611468328246.png

fishtm2001

donald's last-minute move to scrap his administration’s own ethics rules will make it easier for his former aides to lobby on behalf of foreign interests. That seems "swampy".

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
donald's last-minute move to scrap his administration’s own ethics rules will make it easier for his former aides to lobby on behalf of foreign interests. That seems "swampy".
You mean all those aides that he fired? The man has compassion after all, huh.

And why the presupposition that they'll lobby for Foreign interests?

fishtm2001

You mean all those aides that he fired? The man has compassion after all, huh.

And why the presupposition that they'll lobby for Foreign interests?
It was donald who signed into law a "lifetime ban” on former officials in his administration representing foreign governments as part of his 2016 campaign pledge to “drain the swamp” in Washington.

The big package

Well I'm sure you are all very happy the government corruption and the swamp is back in control of the country . Clearly Democrats are in favor of corruption in our government and so that's what we will continue to have !!! And as soon as the Democrats and Nancy Pelosi get deprogrammed from Trump hatred and move on (TDS) maybe you'll see things more clearly !!!

fishtm2001

Well I'm sure you are all very happy the government corruption and the swamp is back in control of the country . Clearly Democrats are in favor of corruption in our government and so that's what we will continue to have !!! And as soon as the Democrats and Nancy Pelosi get deprogrammed from Trump hatred and move on (TDS) maybe you'll see things more clearly !!!
The swamp pig is out so that's a start.

newfie

we may have found out who the leader of the deep state was all along