Its gonna be a fun biden presidency.

refineryworker05

So Democraps go out of their way to pass laws and implement policies around this stupid crap, and that means that it's the Republicans who care about it..... You're a really stable genius.
What laws? What policies? and if these imaginary laws and policies aren't impacting you directly or even indirectly and republicans lie about the impact of the law or policy and then run with the all powerful left coming to destroy republicans and America culture war lies, then yeah that proves my point that all republicans want to discuss is phony culture war bs.

vantexan

What laws? What policies? and if these imaginary laws and policies aren't impacting you directly or even indirectly and republicans lie about the impact of the law or policy and then run with the all powerful left coming to destroy republicans and America culture war lies, then yeah that proves my point that all republicans want to discuss is phony culture war bs.
How do you feel about losing all those good jobs shutting down the Keystone XL pipeline?

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
I think this is misinformation. I doubt military members would turn their back in a disrespectful manner to any commander and chief. They won’t be in the armed forces for long if it’s really some disrespectful gesture to the president. That is not tolerated even from generals.
They know him as a foreign entity/ not the president.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
I think this is misinformation. I doubt military members would turn their back in a disrespectful manner to any commander and chief. They won’t be in the armed forces for long if it’s really some disrespectful gesture to the president. That is not tolerated even from generals.
Not so sure in view of this:

And it’s Commander-IN-Chief, btw.

oldngray

nowhere special

Moment Joe and Jill Biden were left awkwardly standing in the cold outside White House on Inauguration Day when doors to their new residence didn't open because chief usher had been FIRED five hours earlier​

Box Ox

Moment Joe and Jill Biden were left awkwardly standing in the cold outside White House on Inauguration Day when doors to their new residence didn't open because chief usher had been FIRED five hours earlier​

"Harleth was personally chosen by Melania Trump to act as chief White House usher in 2017.

At the time, then-First Lady Melania said he was selected ‘because of his impressive work history and management skills.’

Harleth’s duties primarily included overseeing budgets, planning the family’s dinner menus and handling any personal issues. His salary was estimated to be around the $200,000 mark.

While the job is traditionally considered non-political, the Times noted Melania’s decision to hire a Trump Organization employee added a partisan implication to Harleth's tenure."

Nice. LOL

oldngray

nowhere special
"Harleth was personally chosen by Melania Trump to act as chief White House usher in 2017.

At the time, then-First Lady Melania said he was selected ‘because of his impressive work history and management skills.’

Harleth’s duties primarily included overseeing budgets, planning the family’s dinner menus and handling any personal issues. His salary was estimated to be around the $200,000 mark.

While the job is traditionally considered non-political, the Times noted Melania’s decision to hire a Trump Organization employee added a partisan implication to Harleth's tenure."

Nice. LOL
NYT calling something partisan.

ROFL

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American

Nice. LOL
The WORLD recoiled in horror when you informed them!!!