Its gonna be a fun biden presidency.

It will be fine

Actual news explores multiple viewpoints of a story. Fox does not. At best they set up straw dogs.
The host on this clip was upset because Biden enjoys a fire in the fireplace in the Oval Office. He pretends outrage at the hypocrisy of a fire and Joe’s commitment to climate change. It is mind numbingly stupid, but we’re supposed to respect it as news.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
The host on this clip was upset because Biden enjoys a fire in the fireplace in the Oval Office. He pretends outrage at the hypocrisy of a fire and Joe’s commitment to climate change. It is mind numbingly stupid, but we’re supposed to respect it as news.
How does it feel to have your candidate criticized for every move he makes, like your gang did with Trump? Pointing out the hypocrisy of even the nadir of actions is unpleasant, at best.

Get used to it.

Supersoaker

Proud Republican Against Trump (RAT)
How does it feel to have your candidate criticized for every move he makes, like your gang did with Trump? Pointing out the hypocrisy of even the nadir of actions is unpleasant, at best.

Get used to it.
Trump deserved it. He lied to you every day.

But you don't think they are lies because you only consume other media that reinforces the lies.

As far as your criticism - do your worst. Biden won't cry like a little bitch.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Actual news explores multiple viewpoints of a story. Fox does not. At best they set up straw dogs.
Do I have to start posting the project Veritas videos for you? The inside cnn videos that the main guy tells them how and what they are gojng to report on. And exactly what to say. Even though it might not be true.. Ppfftt cnn. Keep your head in the sand.

Supersoaker

Maybe he uses Jewish space lasers to light it.

Yeah, they make dumb arguments - they know their viewers well.

Supersoaker

Do I have to start posting the project Veritas videos for you? The inside cnn videos that the man guy tells them how and what they are gojng to report on. And exactly what to say. Even though it might not be true.. Ppfftt cnn. Keep your head in the sand.
Project Veritas is a dishonest source of news that has been caught multiple times faking their stories.

Play them all you like. I've probably seen them.

But I enjoy a good laugh.

You are right about one thing, CNN has a notable bias and could do a much better job of exploring both sides.

Supersoaker

Okay. This is the first time I have ever said this. You are an idiot.
Wow, I don't think you can imagine how much that hurts. I really don't think you can.

I am tired of you upper class Trump elites looking down on us in a patronizing way. One of these days, us common folks are going to do something about it.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Project Veritas is a dishonest source of news that has been caught multiple times faking their stories.

Play them all you like. I've probably seen them.

But I enjoy a good laugh.

You are right about one thing, CNN has a notable bias and could do a much better job of exploring both sides.
So you support stuff like this?

🔰 Leaked Emails Confirm UN Gave Names of Dissidents to CCP

● Leaked emails prove that, contrary to United Nations denials, UN human-rights officials did in fact give the names of Chinese dissidents to the communist regime in Beijing before those activists were set to testify in Geneva against the Communist Chinese Party’s abuses.

● In fact, it appears from the leaked documents that the practice of handing over names of Chinese dissidents to the dictatorship was viewed as a “usual practice” by all involved. The whistleblower told The Epoch Times that it continues to this day, despite UN denials.

● Chinese communist authorities used the names received from the UN to prevent the dissidents from leaving China. At least one dissident identified by the UN and detained by the CCP before leaving for Geneva, Cao Shunli, died while in detention.