It's happening

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Go back and look at the things we did to Iran in the 1940's and 50's . One of the worst foreign policy blunders in American history and we're still paying for it today. Jimmy would have really screwed things up if he did what Reagan said he would have done if he were president.
Geez!
You rewrite history to protect any LibTurd.

BTW - I campaigned for and voted for my homie Jammy.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I've always spoken out against using our troops as a police force.

Where are you forming up your kurd relief force?

Here's the bottom line. President Bone Spurs abandoned an ally, and the whole world is taking notice. Of course, you'll defend anything he does, which I fully expect. This is indefensible, and this is going to tighten Trump's political death spiral into the ground.

An idiot move by an idiot "president" who "made a deal" with Turkey, probably to ensure his own continued financial prosperity in that country.

When are you people going to realize that Trump is not only unfit, but mentally ill and concerned only with what's good for him, not the country?

bacha29

Here's the bottom line. President Bone Spurs abandoned an ally, and the whole world is taking notice. Of course, you'll defend anything he does, which I fully expect. This is indefensible, and this is going to tighten Trump's political death spiral into the ground.

An idiot move by an idiot "president" who "made a deal" with Turkey, probably to ensure his own continued financial prosperity in that country.

When are you people going to realize that Trump is not only unfit, but mentally ill and concerned only with what's good for him, not the country?
Do you hear what he said today about the matter? He justified their slaughter by pointing to the fact that the Kurds didn't fight with the Allies in World War II. Now do you really want this guy's hands on the nuclear codes?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Do you hear what he said today about the matter? He justified their slaughter by pointing to the fact that the Kurds didn't fight with the Allies in World War II. Now do you really want this guy's hands on the nuclear codes?

No. Sane people understand why he needs to be gone. The insane still think he's "great".

El Correcto

god is dead

Take a deep breath fren.

newfie

If it involves ISIS absolutely. You seem to have forgotten son.

Most combat veterans I’ve heard know what they signed up for and want to fight. They aren’t all side line cry babies like you.

thats not the argument for keeping our troops in syria being made , its to seperate the kurds from the turks .

newfie

I love these demagogues. Why does it involve us? This isn’t our fight!

You’re very naive if you think these people are done killing us.

Sounds like justification to put our troops in around 100 countries.

Last edited:

newfie

No veteran I ever met wanted to go to war. They wanted to do their duty for their country. You sound like some right wing chicken hawk. Like commander bone spurs or a john bolton.

i think what is sad reading the war hawks comments is that only one of them on the liberal side that I know of has actually volunteered to put his ass on the line and serve yet all are now war mongers looking to risk our kids in the middle of a regional ethnic issue .

and best of all they argue that our sons and daughters somehow signed up for the right to die in the middle of said issue.

Nike

Aint nobody stopping anybody from going over there and fighting, yall just want to find something to hate on President Trump about. Buy a plane ticket, get a weapon once you're over there and get to it.

newfie

Aint nobody stopping anybody from going over there and fighting, yall just want to find something to hate on President Trump about. Buy a plane ticket, get a weapon once you're over there and get to it.

I'm waiting for @MrFedEx and @bacha29 to lead the charge. so far it appears they want to do their fighting through someone else's kids.

Nike

I'm waiting for @MrFedEx and @bacha29 to lead the charge. so far it appears they want to do their fighting through someone else's kids.
Well, they're hypocrites. My question for them is which Democrat running for prez would have the sack to go over and send more troops to a country that most Americans know nothing about for people America cares little over. Pocahantas? Mayor Buttplug? How bout Colonel Bernie Sanders?