It's happening

vantexan

Do you remember why it’s a shooting gallery and who we are there to shoot?
Syria wasn't involved in 9/1/1. We went in to protect allies from Assad's regime. If we're going to leave, it should be that our allies are safe. Either that or arm them to the teeth and enforce a no-fly zone.

It will be fine

Well, they're hypocrites. My question for them is which Democrat running for prez would have the sack to go over and send more troops to a country that most Americans know nothing about for people America cares little over. Pocahantas? Mayor Buttplug? How bout Colonel Bernie Sanders?
Mayor Pete served in Afghanistan, but at least you made a clever gay slur with his name. Is it hard being so wrong and hateful?

newfie

72351054_10216721036790929_6659129952434126848_n.jpg

a leader that actually cares about our troops

El Correcto

god is dead
its why I'm against our kids dying as the police of the world. Turkey just took our place in the middle of that mess. thats a good day for us.
No you’re just making sure their deaths were in vain. Meaningless. Your demagoguery might have some value if these were drafted soldiers taken from their families homes but they are not. Carry on fren.

vantexan

No you’re just making sure their deaths were in vain. Meaningless. Your demagoguery might have some value if these were drafted soldiers taken from their families homes but they are not. Carry on fren.
50,000 Americans and no telling how many Vietnamese died in vain. No matter how sophisticated our weaponry our troops are still going to get killed. Nation building doesn't work. Let's put that money towards our debt. We have free spending liberals here to deal with.

El Correcto

god is dead
50,000 Americans and no telling how many Vietnamese died in vain. No matter how sophisticated our weaponry our troops are still going to get killed. Nation building doesn't work. Let's put that money towards our debt. We have free spending liberals here to deal with.
Yeah I agree trumps spending is out of control.

newfie

They troops who died did so protecting the Kurds?
And now you want more troops dying protecting the Kurds against a nato Ally.

It's not demagogary it's reality

newfie

If we were dependent on that oil we'd be in the thick of it. It's time those that are dependent put their troops and treasure on the line.
And the posters here who are so willing to sacrifice the lives of others while never having put their own asses on the line

El Correcto

god is dead
They troops who died did so protecting the Kurds?
And now you want more troops dying protecting the Kurds against a nato Ally.

It's not demagogary it's reality
Protecting the Kurds? That was their mission in Syria? The Kurds weren’t helping them fight ISIS? America isn’t fighting a war on terrorism?

So a “NATO ally” is killing our troops?

Are you retarded?

El Correcto

god is dead
And the posters here who are so willing to sacrifice the lives of others while never having put their own asses on the line
I didn’t sign them up for our volunteer military. You really have no good points other their your feelings. There is a brutal reality to this world that their our people who want us dead, troops are there killing them.

This war has some of the lowest causality rates for soldiers. You want to see a rise of another caliphate you will pursue these stupid bleeding heart policies.

newfie

Protecting the Kurds? That was their mission in Syria? The Kurds weren’t helping them fight ISIS? America isn’t fighting a war on terrorism?

So a “NATO ally” is killing our troops?

Are you retarded?

Just send your kids suger buns oh that's right you won't have any so you have nothing to risk. What a real hero you are.

newfie

I didn’t sign them up for our volunteer military. You really have no good points other their your feelings. There is a brutal reality to this world that their our people who want us dead, troops are there killing them.

This war has some of the lowest causality rates for soldiers. You want to see a rise of another caliphate you will pursue these stupid bleeding heart policies.

No one died? Sign up and put your reamed out rear on the line

El Correcto

god is dead
No one died? Sign up and put your reamed out rear on the line
I never said no one died. I said the casualty and even injury rate is nothing compared to other wars that the United States was involved in for a significantly shorter period.
Just send your kids suger buns oh that's right you won't have any so you have nothing to risk. What a real hero you are.
Last time I checked it was volunteer, parents can’t just sign their children’s life away. Trust me mine would of done it in a heart beat.

El Correcto

god is dead
You really have no good points just pathetic demagoguery on behalf of people who probably don’t even agree with you.

I’d love you to show me a combat vet that is okay with retreating while the people who helped them are being slaughtered. Especially when they don’t have to.

newfie

You really have no good points just pathetic demagoguery on behalf of people who probably don’t even agree with you.

I’d love you to show me a combat vet that is okay with retreating while the people who helped them are being slaughtered. Especially when they don’t have to.

I am in awe of your immense bravery with the lives of others. You are such a hero