It's happening

UnconTROLLed

perfection
The military honestly sounds extremely boring. The marines, army and navy were interested in recruiting me based off my asvab, but the money is no where near worth it. I have other options.

It’s one of many back up plans for me if I lose my UPS gig especially now that I’m sober. It just sounds boring as :censored2:.
untrue but funny

El Correcto

god is dead
First off "My personal Vietnam...."......really?
upload_2019-10-11_10-17-45.gif

untrue but funny
Military being boring? Seems extremely boring.

El Correcto

god is dead
It's an excellent tactic hurt them financially
Part of hurting them financially is having a military force and taking military action against them. No one is just going to sit there and let you drain their country’s wealth without hitting back. Iran has already proven this.

newfie

Part of hurting them financially is having a military force and taking military action against them. No one is just going to sit there and let you drain their country’s wealth without hitting back. Iran has already proven this.

we do it all the time without military action. its the ideal alternative to military action.

bbsam

Staff member
No you would of been next to the democrats impeding our ability to fight.
War! What is it good for?!

Honestly. Vietnam? Isis? Existential threat?

C’mon man. Politicians have been playing the country for decades.

Have at it, Rambo.

El Correcto

god is dead
Which branch did you serve? I was more speaking to compensation, benefits, pension etc. Believe me, an Army pension for ex. makes a Teamsters pension look like a pittance
I didn’t. I was talking about their yearly income. It’s pretty pathetic what they get paid. Like what 24,000 a year?

UnconTROLLed

perfection
I didn’t. I was talking about their yearly income. It’s pretty pathetic what they get paid. Like what 24,000 a year?
maybe if you are enlisted and just joined. You would be pretty surprised what officers make. My father retired 20 years ago,,Col. and 28 years, reserve only, his pension is double of a Teamster. His pay was around 50k then...