It's just a question of time. 5, 10, 20 years....

rod

Retired 22 years
Amazon take over UPS lolol
There was a time years ago when a friend of mine who worked at Railway Express said the same thing about UPS putting R E out of business. Railway Express was huge— every town had an office and they were THE delivery company

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Ya, but they’d also get to transport their competition’s packages. Anytime you can provide a service to companies that directly compete with your business you gotta take it.
I see that, but they could do that much more efficiently by cherry picking the business they want without having to pony up multiple billions of dollars.

59 Dano

Smart enough to make more than you while I never have to work again. Smart enough to know more about the business of delivering and picking up packages than you will ever know. Smart enough to realize that Amazon owns a few 767's even though you insist they don't own any. I guess I am smart enough to read the web sites that detailed Amazon buying those planes and for some reason, you can't.
What is the deal with you claiming I said something that you know I didn't?

59 Dano

You said this when I said Amazon owns planes. Now want to deny saying that?
Oh, let's look at this in context before you get all stupid about it.

They already have planes, trucks and drivers.

Most of which is subbed out to third parties.

They still own them

TTKU

Reality says otherwise.

The 11 767's they bought last January don't count?
Sure, they own 11 planes that won't be in service until next summer.

It's like when one of the Nashville sports talk guys said, during a coaching search, "They hired Ken Whisenhunt who couldn't win here." Some idiot who had a har-don for the host (like the one you have for me) called in to make the stupid argument (like the ones you make with me) that "You said he couldn't win here but he won 3 games [out of 23], so you don't know what you're talking about."

In fact that idiot makes more sense than you.

Last edited: