It's Raise Day!!!!

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
The day the retro checks come in, My center will look like a chicken coop when the farmer comes in with a bag of feed !!!!

SAD !!!!! :didimiss:

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
The day the retro checks come in, My center will look like a chicken coop when the farmer comes in with a bag of feed !!!!

SAD !!!!! :didimiss:
and I thought it was bad when they serve us food a few times a year. The vultures really come out for that, going as far as to take some home.
The retro check is gonna be about 10,000x worse. Guess it is pretty sad like you said, If people really need it that badly.

Notretiredyet

Don't get to excited about the retro checks the raise will bring the FT driver who averages 10 hrs OT a week an additional $38 per week, a PT who works 20hrs $14 a week. Even if this goes on for months it ain't gonna be a pot of gold after taxes.

Cementups

Box Monkey
Don't get to excited about the retro checks the raise will bring the FT driver who averages 10 hrs OT a week an additional $38 per week, a PT who works 20hrs $14 a week. Even if this goes on for months it ain't gonna be a pot of gold after taxes.

Hey killjoy, we get that, but it's still a little splash of cash in the hand. Even if it were only a $20 bill, it would be more than I started the day with.

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
Full time driver mentioned to me tonight that we get a raise today. I explained that we don't until the supplements are passed. He wasn't aware of that. Really?

I bet he voted for this weak-sauce contract and what I would be willing to bet was a crap supplement too. Much like politicians, UPS & Hoffa rely on the uninformed.

Indecisi0n

Stop counts will increase. 294 cow tails to any UPS whim.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmm

images

sortaisle

Livin the cardboard dream
I got charge union dues on this check, twice in one month technically, I will be calling the union bright and early.
Except the only thing they'll do is contact UPS since it's UPS that deducts your union dues and pays them to the union. Talk to you center manager or HM. Whichever you have.

Overpaid Union Thug

Ken H might as well have said our raises our being held hostage by those that voted down their supplements. Many people aren't capable of reading between the lines and didn't pickup on that when reading his letter.

Last edited:
Which is complete BS. Up to this point i have worked at ups for benefits, now was supposed to be the time for money...seeing as they have decided i am only able to work at ups and NO WHERE ELSE.