It's Raise Day!!!!

Cementups

Box Monkey
Don't everyone spend all that money we got in the raise today in one place.

Oh wait...........no raise yet. Damn!!! But will be a nice little extra retro bonus check when all the locals are approved. :greedy:

alwaysoverallowed

I wouldn't go counting on that retro check just yet; I'm sure the international is going to take them all for Teamcare. I wouldn't be surprised if the plan is to take everyone's raises who are in Teamcare every year for the first 3 years while the raise isn't split. It's better business for UPS to make one lump some payment based on projected pays then to dole them out weekly in pay checks.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Ok my question is. Is everyone keeping track I their hours so u know your back pay is correct? Or are we just supposed to trust ups?

PiedmontSteward

RTW-4-Less
I wouldn't go counting on that retro check just yet; I'm sure the international is going to take them all for Teamcare. I wouldn't be surprised if the plan is to take everyone's raises who are in Teamcare every year for the first 3 years while the raise isn't split. It's better business for UPS to make one lump some payment based on projected pays then to dole them out weekly in pay checks.

You've got it all wrong. The IBT is going to cut our pay in half in 2020 to bail out Central States and give away free abortions and gay marriages for the coronation of Emperor Obama.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Full time driver mentioned to me tonight that we get a raise today. I explained that we don't until the supplements are passed. He wasn't aware of that. Really?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
If the contract is extended, I'm getting a 50 cent progression raise in 2 weeks. If not I'm raising hell. I see no reason for every part of the current contract to be extended except my progression raise. I've gotten conflicting information from everyone I've asked about this raise.... guess I'll just wait and see.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Full time driver mentioned to me tonight that we get a raise today. I explained that we don't until the supplements are passed. He wasn't aware of that. Really?

I've let MANY drivers know in the last week they won't be getting a raise. Most didn't have a clue.

kingOFchester

Hall can not re-negotiate our pay raises. It is in the master. We will get retro pay. Hall has stated that the master can not and will not be reopened as it is a binding agreement.

If somehow we loose that back pay for raises, but the Teamcare goes thru, there will be a world war III.

8Keys

I'm not getting a raise for a couple years until my full time "progression" is finished either way. Not in any hurry to get my health care downgraded.

For only 10% of your retro check we at 705 will make sure our contract process goes through smoothly to speed up the process for all.