Ivermectin Is a COVID 'Wonder Drug'

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

Physician Tells Senate, Ivermectin Is a COVID 'Wonder Drug;' 'If You Take It, You Will Not Get Sick From COVID'

Ivermectin is proving to be a "wonder drug" that is not approved for the treatment of COVID but should be, a pulmonologist told a hearing of the Senate Homeland Security Committee on Tuesday.

In an impassioned presentation, Dr. Pierre Kory, a physician at Aurora St. Luke's Medical Center in Milwaukee, begged the National Institutes of Health to review his study of Ivermectin, a drug that's been around for decades and is used to treat parasites.

Ordered me some from Amazon:

1609816030998.png

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
"The most profound evidence we have is in the hospitalized patients. We have four randomized control trials there, multiple observation trials, all showing the same thing, you will not die, or you will die at much, much, much lower rates...It is proving to be a wonder drug.”

Just 8 out of 573 patients who received ivermectin passed away, compared to the 44 individuals out of 510 who died after being given a placebo.

Dr. Kory noted that two researchers won the Nobel Prize in Medicine in 2015 for their studies on Ivermectin's efficacy in eradicating parasitic diseases, and now "it is proving to be an immensely powerful anti-viral and anti-inflammatory agent."

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Physician Tells Senate, Ivermectin Is a COVID 'Wonder Drug;' 'If You Take It, You Will Not Get Sick From COVID'

Ivermectin is proving to be a "wonder drug" that is not approved for the treatment of COVID but should be, a pulmonologist told a hearing of the Senate Homeland Security Committee on Tuesday.

In an impassioned presentation, Dr. Pierre Kory, a physician at Aurora St. Luke's Medical Center in Milwaukee, begged the National Institutes of Health to review his study of Ivermectin, a drug that's been around for decades and is used to treat parasites.

Ordered me some from Amazon:

View attachment 323536

There are articles from early april that this wiped the virus out in a controlled culture setting. Yet nothing ever got approved for it as far as studies or treatments. Pretty sad we could have had a very effective treatment months ago

MAKAVELI

There are articles from early april that this wiped the virus out in a controlled culture setting. Yet nothing ever got approved for it as far as studies or treatments. Pretty sad we could have had a very effective treatment months ago
I wonder why Drumpf wasn't pushing this a a wonder drug? Lol

MAKAVELI

Almost all of the info I have seen has come from other countries. The FDA really suppressed anyone trying to do anything in the usa with this
FDA has fast tracked an experimental vaccine in record time. If that drug had any real possibility of treatment they would be approving it for emergency use and Drumpf would have been claiming it to be a " game changer ".

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
FDA has fast tracked an experimental vaccine in record time. If that drug had any real possibility of treatment they would be approving it for emergency use and Drumpf would have been claiming it to be a " game changer ".
An experimental vaccine that’s worth billions.

Amazing how that works isn’t it.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

"Permethrin, pyrethroids, malathion, lindane, oral ivermectin, cotrimoxazole were known treatments of pediculosis."

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Their cows? Lol lice is one if the approved uses, worms, scabies. I don’t know exactly what for but they believe it works and the evidence is piling up that they’re right.
Ya that's what I was wondering, what form people are taking. I thought the otc lice treatments were topical type stuff.