Jamie Flemingsssss is out spreading more lies

Kamikaze

She takes a cheap shot at Ron Carey about half way through (like every other Hoffa hack I've ever seen speak) then makes sure to attack O'Brien and Zuckerman.

Cute.

And she repeats your bull:censored2: line about the master going down equaling a strike. Truth be told, a no vote COULD result in a strike. But the IBT failed to educate the members before negotiations began on saving money in case we hit the street.
My leadership made sure to keep telling us to save our money. Jamie Flemingsssssss scare tactics are getting old though. I’m changing my vote to a no vote all because of this video. I hope the rest of my brothers and sisters do the same. If she wants to meddle in our contract she should quit and go and work for UPS.

542thruNthru

If they are real then they are not scare tactics! SMH

CCAED257-B51D-46EE-A614-EF926754624D.gif

browned out

The financial state of UPS is not that great. That is a moronic statement. UPS has been making massive investments in smart hubs, more airplanes, etc. These investments will start paying off soon. They have raised the dividends and executive salaries every year while the length of progression went from 30 days to 4 years. It's time for them to take a cut. UPS zeros in on 'super hubs,' high-margin shipments to grow business

The no vote movement is not political. It is because people from Taylor all the way down to Flemming are not being forthright and contiue deceiving the members regarding major changes in wages, working conditions and terms of employment.

They keep being dishonest about what the OT rights will be. UPS and the Teamsters are purposely not informing the members.

WILL the medical deductible be $200 every year? That will eat up a large chunk of the .70 raise. It should be 0$ every year. Last contract the Teamsters informed us of the deductible for every year before we voted. Why not this time?

Keeping your 40 hour guarantee if you are in an area that currently has that IS NOT THE point. The point is UPS created new language for 22.4s that guarantees 40 hours even in facilities that do not currently have the 40 hour guarantee. Why wasn't language created that guarantees RPCDs 40 hours?

This is A bad deal containing terrible new language. Taylor and UPS keep being dishonest.. That UNETHICAL behavior most likely will get them into trouble with the NLRB. Or other federal agencies. That UNETHICAL dishonest, not forthright behavior is the reason this POS gets voted down.

browned out

This language is also a necessity. No RPCD will be laid off any day in a week a 22.4 works regardless of what day the 22.4 works.
I.e. 22.4s will never be working Mondays so under that language RPCDs could and will be laid off in greater numbers. Taylor stating there will be no change is an outright lie. UPS manipulating the volume should not be used to lay off RPCDs.

This language is also a necessity. No RPCD will be laid off any day in a week a 22.4 works regardless of what day the 22.4 works.
I.e. 22.4s will never be working Mondays so under that language RPCDs could and will be laid off in greater numbers. Taylor stating there will be no change is an outright lie. UPS manipulating the volume should not be used to lay off RPCDs.
It should also include any RPCD that does not have work available on Monday shall have the right to work on Saturday.

babboo25

Banned
She made another Youtube video. She disabled the comments because she needs a safe space. Apparently she can’t take people criticizing her but she sure can criticize other people.
I don’t hear her name calling, she does a much better job selling the Yes vote than anyone selling the no vote.

babboo25

Banned
I'm scared. We're going to go on strike, lose our health care, pensions, get no wage increases.
You should be scared, I know I am, scared for the lower seniority drivers who just bought a house or had a baby, most on here just attack and call the vote yes crowd management, I like facts and she sure presents a lot of them.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
You should be scared, I know I am, scared for the lower seniority drivers who just bought a house or had a baby, most on here just attack and call the vote yes crowd management, I like facts and she sure presents a lot of them.
That poor weak local she is from. Smh! I didn’t think I’d see the day when dues money would be used on a pro company representative of a local union.

Time for change

She presents facts like brand new hires will make the same as 3 year people? That with the skill pay language two people with same seniority date, doing the same job one could make a dollar less an hour? The fact that the 02 contract had better raises and our raises are regressing? That show up to work bonuses have completely undermined union seniority pay structure?

Last edited:

babboo25

Banned
That poor weak local she is from. Smh! I didn’t think I’d see the day when dues money would be used on a pro company representative of a local union.
Doesn’t cost a dime to make a YouTube video. Is it written somewhere in stone that the next proposal will be better? Don’t vote No just because you hate UPS.

babboo25

Banned
She presents facts like brand new hires will make the same as 3 year people? That with the skill pay language two people with same seniority date, doing the same job could make a dollar less an hour? The fact that the 02 contract had better raises and our raises are regressing? That show up to work bonuses have completely undermined union seniority pay structure?
Plz show where she said any of this. I’m happy and thankful with what I’m paid. You want more money then maybe you should better yourself, school or training.

babboo25

Banned
If it did would you vote Yes?