Jamie Flemingsssss is out spreading more lies

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
How much you paying in dues?

The minimum a member can pay is 2x the hourly rate, for less than $11.00 a hour

and 2 1/2x the hourly rate for those making over $11.00 a hour.

It's different all over the country.

Elected Officials, are required to pay the highest amount any member pays.

Pray.... you don't have airline pilots in your Local.

I know some that pay upward of $300.00 a month.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
This language is also a necessity. No RPCD will be laid off any day in a week a 22.4 works regardless of what day the 22.4 works.
I.e. 22.4s will never be working Mondays so under that language RPCDs could and will be laid off in greater numbers. Taylor stating there will be no change is an outright lie. UPS manipulating the volume should not be used to lay off RPCDs.
Some locals were able to change the language which lets RPCD’s bump the 22.4’s to get their 5 days worth of punches.. even on a Saturday if need be...just not sure why Taylor couldn’t get that in the master.....

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I talked to a fellow union/driver at our hub that has been with ups for 30 years. He told me the following and it might be true it might not but it would make sense. He said there will be no more negotiations, ups/union have negotiated a good,better,best contract already. If they pass the first one union negotiators get a kick back, if not they try the second and have a less of a kick back. Would make sense to me to finish everything right away but who knows
I’ve heard this exact thing but haven’t been able to verify it officially.....it sound Plausible but don’t know for sure.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Absolute BS.

No wonder UPS treats the members the way they do. They must understand they have

some pretty dumb people working for them, and take advantage of it.
Same way the company can continue to use the word “enhancement” but keep taking different things away from the management side of UPS?

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
A few months? What about health insurance? I keep hearing we keep insurance during a strike, does anyone have proof of that? That could bankrupt you.
If you are in teamcare you keep your health benefits during a strike.
Also during the last strike they negotiated back coverage for health insurance for us to return to work

Inthegame

Also during the last strike they negotiated back coverage for health insurance for us to return to work
For "us" to return to work? Was there a preschool strike you participated in?

babboo25

Banned
Lol, things have changed since then. So you all don’t trust the Union to negotiate a good contract but you trust them to keep insurance flowing when we strike?

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
Lol, things have changed since then. So you all don’t trust the Union to negotiate a good contract but you trust them to keep insurance flowing when we strike?
I don't expect our current ibt leadership to do anything that benefits ups employees. They are crooks. But the language is in the teamcare summery of plan description.

llamainmypocket

Look at her trying to argue that ups could replace us with Orion, automatic trucks, and an apparent endless pool of hopefully employees in a labor shortage.

BrownRecycler

Jamie's Scare tactic

1. UPS automation technology

2. UPS will give the jobs to Amazon

LOL? Go ahead and point a gun at your own head

3. They won't give us a better contract.

Who selling who? The company or the union?

4. We show the graph of losing money.

They only lost some money because of Amazon's tantrum not because UPS is failing. UPS will be around so long people have demand for package delivery. And, the spoil child Amazon will comes back begging for UPS service over packages that they cannot handle.

5. I am a financial analyst.

So,was I and didn't need a college degree.