Jamie Flemingsssss is out spreading more lies

babboo25

Banned
The financial state of UPS is not that great. That is a moronic statement. UPS has been making massive investments in smart hubs, more airplanes, etc. These investments will start paying off soon. They have raised the dividends and executive salaries every year while the length of progression went from 30 days to 4 years. It's time for them to take a cut. UPS zeros in on 'super hubs,' high-margin shipments to grow business

The no vote movement is not political. It is because people from Taylor all the way down to Flemming are not being forthright and contiue deceiving the members regarding major changes in wages, working conditions and terms of employment.

They keep being dishonest about what the OT rights will be. UPS and the Teamsters are purposely not informing the members.

WILL the medical deductible be $200 every year? That will eat up a large chunk of the .70 raise. It should be 0$ every year. Last contract the Teamsters informed us of the deductible for every year before we voted. Why not this time?

Keeping your 40 hour guarantee if you are in an area that currently has that IS NOT THE point. The point is UPS created new language for 22.4s that guarantees 40 hours even in facilities that do not currently have the 40 hour guarantee. Why wasn't language created that guarantees RPCDs 40 hours?

This is A bad deal containing terrible new language. Taylor and UPS keep being dishonest.. That UNETHICAL behavior most likely will get them into trouble with the NLRB. Or other federal agencies. That UNETHICAL dishonest, not forthright behavior is the reason this POS gets voted down.
You’re missing one huge point, UPS doesn’t control how they run their business, Wall Street does, UPS will do whatever it takes to appease them.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Doesn’t cost a dime to make a YouTube video. Is it written somewhere in stone that the next proposal will be better? Don’t vote No just because you hate UPS.
It costs her salary and time to make the video.
And I’m voting no cuz I hate Tony Q. I was on the fence until he showed his ugly face.

babboo25

Banned
It costs her salary and time to make the video.
And I’m voting no cuz I hate Tony Q. I was on the fence until he showed his ugly face.
Well this is probably the most work she’s done in months so think of it that way. I’d love to see how many vote No peeps on here end up voting Yes.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Doesn’t cost a dime to make a YouTube video. Is it written somewhere in stone that the next proposal will be better? Don’t vote No just because you hate UPS.

Simple if the benefits and language is inferior we will keep voting it down..

Are you Management or Union? Simple question...then I will deal with you on your answer..

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
You should be scared, I know I am, scared for the lower seniority drivers who just bought a house or had a baby, most on here just attack and call the vote yes crowd management, I like facts and she sure presents a lot of them.
To be honest the people that can’t afford a few months worth of bills without a job should re-evaluate their life anyway. You always need a emergency fund especially doing this job. If those people can’t make it then that is on them maybe they will wise up.

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
I talked to a fellow union/driver at our hub that has been with ups for 30 years. He told me the following and it might be true it might not but it would make sense. He said there will be no more negotiations, ups/union have negotiated a good,better,best contract already. If they pass the first one union negotiators get a kick back, if not they try the second and have a less of a kick back. Would make sense to me to finish everything right away but who knows

babboo25

Banned
To be honest the people that can’t afford a few months worth of bills without a job should re-evaluate their life anyway. You always need a emergency fund especially doing this job. If those people can’t make it then that is on them maybe they will wise up.
A few months? What about health insurance? I keep hearing we keep insurance during a strike, does anyone have proof of that? That could bankrupt you.

babboo25

Banned
I talked to a fellow union/driver at our hub that has been with ups for 30 years. He told me the following and it might be true it might not but it would make sense. He said there will be no more negotiations, ups/union have negotiated a good,better,best contract already. If they pass the first one union negotiators get a kick back, if not they try the second and have a less of a kick back. Would make sense to me to finish everything right away but who knows
Lol, yea I’m pretty sure that’s illegal, not saying it doesn’t happen.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt

Absolute BS.

No wonder UPS treats the members the way they do. They must understand they have

some pretty dumb people working for them, and take advantage of it.

BlackCat

You should be scared, I know I am, scared for the lower seniority drivers who just bought a house or had a baby, most on here just attack and call the vote yes crowd management, I like facts and she sure presents a lot of them.

You mean like her stating that she was a dues paying teamster? Lie..

Time for change

Plz show where she said any of this. I’m happy and thankful with what I’m paid. You want more money then maybe you should better yourself, school or training.
Or fight for more equity within UPS. Like your school or training warrants what you are paid. Totally illogical comment as usual.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Well this is probably the most work she’s done in months so think of it that way. I’d love to see how many vote No peeps on here end up voting Yes.
If I were on the fence, just the fact a union representative came out supporting a greedy tyrant like UPS would make me vote no.