Jamie Flemingsssss is out spreading more lies

ManInBrown

This is amazing. Nothing but threats from the Teamster board, to us, the people they work for. Since when does a union threaten its members and side with the company those members work for.

Time for change

Jamie's Scare tactic

1. UPS automation technology

2. UPS will give the jobs to Amazon

LOL? Go ahead and point a gun at your own head

3. They won't give us a better contract.

Who selling who? The company or the union?

4. We show the graph of losing money.

They only lost some money because of Amazon's tantrum not because UPS is failing. UPS will be around so long people have demand for package delivery. And, the spoil child Amazon will comes back begging for UPS service over packages that they cannot handle.

5. I am a financial analyst.

So,was I and didn't need a college degree.
Real financial analysts understand and have been quoted on financial programs saying the workers have the upper hand this time. But a second rate one like Jamie, with a tacky tattoo says they are all wrong.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Real financial analysts understand and have been quoted on financial programs saying the workers have the upper hand this time. But a second rate one like Jamie, with a tacky tattoo says they are all wrong.
I’m curious to know which craft she worked in prior to being the UPS/IBT liaison?

browned out

If the NMA does pass at some point and this scenario is provable then I think there may be some legality that needs to be considered. NLRB perhaps?

How much legal trouble could Fiat Chrysler, UAW face in scandal?

I would say some groups are all ready investigating the Hoffa/Taylor team for collusion and other wrongdoings. I think what went on with the UAW and Fiat Chrysler is very similar to what is going on here.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
What about health insurance? I keep hearing we keep insurance during a strike, does anyone have proof of that?

If you're in Teamcare you do.

3.09 EFFECT OF TEMPORARY WORK STOPPAGE ON COVERAGE

Unless the Trustees in their sole discretion decide at any time to disallow or terminate Plan Coverage before or during a specific Temporary Work Stoppage, a Covered Participant who is absent from employment because of a Temporary Work Stoppage (but not Covered Participants who elect to return to work during the Temporary Work Stoppage) shall receive Plan Coverage regardless of whether contributions to the Fund are actually made, subject to the following conditions:

(a) The Temporary Work Stoppage must be sanctioned by the Teamsters;

(b) Except for a Temporary Work Stoppage by Employees subject to the National Master Freight Agreement, the Local Union involved must provide the Fund with confirmation of the sanctioning, the inception and termination dates thereof, and a list of Employers and Employees involved in said Temporary Work Stoppage; and

(c) The Covered Participant must be an Active Employee when the Temporary Work Stoppage begins.

babboo25

Banned
If you're in Teamcare you do.

3.09 EFFECT OF TEMPORARY WORK STOPPAGE ON COVERAGE

Unless the Trustees in their sole discretion decide at any time to disallow or terminate Plan Coverage before or during a specific Temporary Work Stoppage, a Covered Participant who is absent from employment because of a Temporary Work Stoppage (but not Covered Participants who elect to return to work during the Temporary Work Stoppage) shall receive Plan Coverage regardless of whether contributions to the Fund are actually made, subject to the following conditions:

(a) The Temporary Work Stoppage must be sanctioned by the Teamsters;

(b) Except for a Temporary Work Stoppage by Employees subject to the National Master Freight Agreement, the Local Union involved must provide the Fund with confirmation of the sanctioning, the inception and termination dates thereof, and a list of Employers and Employees involved in said Temporary Work Stoppage; and

(c) The Covered Participant must be an Active Employee when the Temporary Work Stoppage begins.
Unless the trustees in their sole discretion.....