July 10th contract teleforum call

panther

This is like a soap opera. All i know is that this two tier driver mess has put a bad taste in everybody's mouth that I have talked to. Regardless of the other finer details in the contract.

panther

And obviously we will be working under an extension. Been negotiating since the last contract, and they still can't get it out for a vote and back to get it done. SMH

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
6 years and he had to live through guys like Sean persecuting him and his people. It’s hard to believe he joined forces with the establishment.
Now Sean will be the guy being persecuted by his old friends? You think at least a couple will follow?

wide load

Yes I do. He’s a good old fashioned Union man. He’s a lot like his father.
Maybe you can answer this for me or maybe you can’t but, if and reluctantly when the 22.4’s pass, will new 22.4’s be able to pick prime vacation weeks such as 4th of July week before 20 year veterans due to a different “classification” of job? Like 22.3’s do?

John Boy

Maybe you can answer this for me or maybe you can’t but, if and reluctantly when the 22.4’s pass, will new 22.4’s be able to pick prime vacation weeks such as 4th of July week before 20 year veterans due to a different “classification” of job? Like 22.3’s do?
Don't believe so. TCD's are required to take vacation with the FT drivers in my center. Been there before and it sucks.

Tony Q

This will be addressed by supplemental language. They will have their own separate seniority list.

Blackstream

And obviously we will be working under an extension. Been negotiating since the last contract, and they still can't get it out for a vote and back to get it done. SMH
They gotta wait until after our raise is due so people get ansy for their raise and retro pay and vote yes rather than holding out.

wide load

This will be addressed by supplemental language. They will have their own separate seniority list.
So the answer is yes, a brand new and some of the first 22.4’s delivering ground will be able to get 4th of July week, Thanksgiving week, before 20 year veterans. I thank you for your honesty.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
You SOBs talking smack about Sean and Joint Council 10 ?
I'd take our leaders and pension over any other region !!!

giphy.gif

:raspberry-tounge::raspberry-tounge::clap::clap::wink2::wink2::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: