July 10th contract teleforum call

Anyone voting for 22.4 are either the ignorant or a representative that is promised something in the help of passing it. I’d rather pass a kidney stone than this idiotic language. And they have a balls to complain about pensions.
Maybe you should not have a say in other peoples future. If not for the pay, you would be fine with it?

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Many details may not be finalized or available yet. So why publicly disclose what isn’t there yet? An agreement in principle is different than a tentative agreement. The terms have different meanings.
No, it's just semantics.

They know what they have agreed to...and we don't and that's a problem for me.

F

Frankie's Friend

Maybe you should not have a say in other peoples future. If not for the pay, you would be fine with it?
Dude, last time two whole regions voted to impose teamcare on us and they themselves didnt get it.

Some locals got the cba imposed on them when they voted no three times.

Do you have to be a problem child on here every day?

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
E19C7A6C-8C76-44FA-A416-22DF7B29CA31.jpeg

That’s all I need to see.

Last edited:

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Yet the people they haven’t done the job in 25 years or EVER in some cases somehow are the end all knowledge base? If I want to know how to clean a toilet, I’ll call a porter. If I want to know about an engine, I’ll call a mechanic. If I want to know about delivering, I’ll call a guy that drove 25 years ago?? Nahhhh.

No, it's just semantics.

They know what they have agreed to...and we don't and that's a problem for me.
Just because you haven’t seen it yet? Very little details are in the master. So wait until there is something to make an educated decision on.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Just because you haven’t seen it yet? Very little details are in the master. So wait until there is something to make an educated decision on.
We deserved to know why they asked us for a strike authorization, but didn't get it.

We gave it to them anyway.

Now they have a "handshake agreement", but won't tell us what it is.

You sheep can accept that if you want, but I'm calling :bsbullf:....

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
I just read that the company can work these 22.4s up to 14 hours a day ON ROAD and pay them less for it. No where does it say they have to perform inside work. Still voting NO

No 11: 22.4's positions will also be counted with 22.3's to fulfill the agreement in creating more full time opportunities under this contract. Will all these newly created jobs be under the classification of 22.4. Are the 22.3's inside positions also protected from morphing into 22.4?

I see that the only ones who would be interested in these jobs will be lower seniority part timers and applicants off the the street.

DELACROIX

No 6: When (INSIDE WORK) is required for these 22.4's the company can hold them to an hour and one half (lunch included).

Last edited:

We deserved to know why they asked us for a strike authorization, but didn't get it.

We gave it to them anyway.

Now they have a "handshake agreement", but won't tell us what it is.

You sheep can accept that if you want, but I'm calling :bsbullf:....
Strictly political for you then.

Rack em

Made the Podium
No 6: When inside work is required for these 22.4's the company can hold them to an hour and one half (lunch included). That is all you want to do is hang around work for an extra hour without pay.
I believe in article 40 of the current contract it states the company can't make employees sit and wait off the clock. Now they want to do away with that too?!

DELACROIX

IBT needs to give the membership that absolute minimum time possible to read the TA, discuss the TA, and figure out we have a lousy TA before they vote.

What is a TA? It is a new one for me..I 'am Northern you know. By the way I agree with you..We got nothing else besides these hybrids and GWI to read, discuss, figure out and vote on. Just so so much more...

Sorry, I responded on the quote..damn