July 10th contract teleforum call

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
What? Have you been drinking?
Nope. 35 years at 60 is 6k. My buddy just met with the fund office. You do know we in NE have a hybrid Teamster/UPS plan don’t you? Ohhh you were trying to imply that the regular NE Pension fund (that was critical for decades) was all of a sudden Sean’s fault? Do you think he goes down to Bears and Stern and tells them to put 150,000 down on Amazon?

Nope. 35 years at 60 is 6k. My buddy just met with the fund office. You do know we in NE have a hybrid Teamster/UPS plan don’t you? Ohhh you were trying to imply that the regular NE Pension fund (that was critical for decades) was all of a sudden Sean’s fault? Do you think he goes down to Bears and Stern and tells them to put 150,000 down on Amazon?
Well a hybrid plan need hybrid drivers. Maybe they can fix what your plan is lacking. Really age 60?

We have a 57 at 35 years for 5k. But who wouldn’t stay 3 more for the extra 1000? Why? Is that horrible?
I didn’t say it was horrible. Why not just have a 3k a year payout which increases a little every year? In 30 years you get over 7500. And you don’t have wait til your late 50s.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Well a hybrid plan need hybrid drivers. Maybe they can fix what your plan is lacking. Really age 60?
I'm in the NE plan and have 14 years credit and I'll have 30 years credit around age 55, but my 401k will hopefully be my primary income while the meager pension should be fun money. I hope to leave UPS as early as possible and collect pension at 62

wide load

I'm in the NE plan and have 14 years credit and I'll have 30 years credit around age 55, but my 401k will hopefully be my primary income while the meager pension should be fun money. I hope to leave UPS as early as possible and collect pension at 62
Smart

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
I doubt it

Many details may not be finalized or available yet. So why publicly disclose what isn’t there yet? An agreement in principle is different than a tentative agreement. The terms have different meanings.
They can’t put it out until all the locals finsh there negotiations. Once all are done then it can be brought to a vote. That’s why all the locals that haven’t planned out theirs supplements will be sent to Minnesota and can’t leave until they are done!

wide load

Anyone voting for 22.4 are either the ignorant or a representative that is promised something in the help of passing it. I’d rather pass a kidney stone than this idiotic language. And they have a balls to complain about pensions.