Jung Typology Test

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
The first time I took this test, it said I have an Introverted Mastermind personality,less than 1% of the population. I always knew I was introverted, maybe having a job where I work on my own all day suits me well. The second time I took the test, I must have chosen a couple of different answers, it gave another personality type. Maybe this is an indication that I am still a different type?:lol: Tooner, your observation sounds simular. I sometimes have total strangers pour out their life stories to me. I guess everyone needs somebody to talk to.
Yeah, your right. I never really noticed it til about 15 yrs ago, I was at a redneck bar with one of the girls from my old center and the barmaid who had never met me before just started talking, and I love listening, and I always am interested in other people so I guess I ask all the right questions. When we left she told me how weird she thought that was. She had known her for yrs, and never knew what she found out in that hour. I guess its a gift......My husband calls it NOSY.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I also have two personalities, I think sometimes, or depends whould have been a good choice, Like I never answer my phone, its always bad news, but when no one else is here I have to. I never jump to it, but I do respond quickly in emergency. So I agee with ya satellite.

satellitedriver

I also have two personalities, I think sometimes, or depends whould have been a good choice, Like I never answer my phone, its always bad news, but when no one else is here I have to. I never jump to it, but I do respond quickly in emergency. So I agee with ya satellite.
Thanks, I just blamed it on being a Gemini.

DS

Fenderbender
i`m ESTJ Profile ESTJ...this is not me
And ya know what? a lot of these questions have more than one answer.I did it twice and I was a different guy each time.
Its hard to honestlty answer a question that depends on circumstances and have it be your "final answer"
Is this is how they decide where to put the new PT sups?

ooky

frozen canuck
Well. well. Moreluck and Diadlover. Could you make room for one more in your group? Seems I`m ISFJ as well. Glorified doormat? Seems not 100% since DS lets me have control of the remote. :wink:

diadlover

Diadlover ~ Good to know! See you are a nice fellow under all that crap you post!
Oh Aspen, I'm not exactly sure if that was an insult or a compliment. Let me think about it and I'll let you know in 7 months....:wink:

Wrong! DL posts some of the funniest stuff here!
Thank you, but what do you mean by some?? Unless of course your referring to yourself then that is understandable. You can't go wrong with a new over9five post! I still remember the one that was a reply to the pic of the male bodybuilders and you said those were the women of the browncafe. Hilarious! "Richard Head" was great too.

Diadlover.....talk about mean, our grandson just got his first cell phone. He's 10 and I think way too young. Anyway, grandpa & I have made a bet and picked the dates he will lose his phone. I've got Feb. 2nd and grandpa has Feb. 14th. There's a whole dollar riding on this.
I'll put my $1 on Feb. 21st - a date near and dear to my heart.

diadlover

Well. well. Moreluck and Diadlover. Could you make room for one more in your group? Seems I`m ISFJ as well. Glorified doormat? Seems not 100% since DS lets me have control of the remote. :wink:
Sure, I'm willing to overlook the fact that you hooked up with DS and make some room for you. Us introverts need to stick together. Seperately in the privacy of our own homes and away from everyone else of course!

DS, you gave her your remote? Typical Canadian - surrender at the first sight of conflict!

moreluck

golden ticket member
OOKY...I too have control of the remote......but it's only because he falls asleep in the recliner and I end up watching whatever I want......he's usually out by 7PM for his pre-bedtime nap.

I Watched 4 hours of "Real Housewives of Orange County" last night. :wink:

tipsbunch

I am an ENTJ. At my old job we did DISC training and for that I was a D and I (both had the same score). I find personality tests to be very interesting.

Wow, sounds great for having high score in both Dominance and Influence. Can I guess what type of work you have? Probably a manager? I have read that if you are high in Ds, your main traits are readily available for challenges, thinks and works fast, wants immediate result and has good leadership skill. Thus, this type of person has the potential for managerial position. Most organizations world wide are sending their people to have training on Disc so they can apply to their own company. This tool are found to be effective in analyzing an individual's behavioral styles and preferences. Thus making it easy to find the right job for them.