Just curious

Oceanview

if I were to go to work everyday in a dress and take the dress off 1min before my start time and have my drivers uniform on underneath, could this save me from being harassed and fired because they would feel to scared to fire the cross dressing tranny?? Maybe get my own personal bathroom because the men and women would feel uncomfortable having me use either bathroom.. maybe they ask me to resign and give me a huge severance package?? Need to know the best case scenarios and worse case scenarios??

jaker

trolling
Nobody cares what you wear to work as long as you are dressed at start time , now you fellow workers will be the ones who talk about you behind your back and management will to

Oceanview

That is very tru about talking behind my back. Just looking for a good strategy to get a cool million from ups. Back to the drawing board.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
if I were to go to work everyday in a dress and take the dress off 1min before my start time and have my drivers uniform on underneath, could this save me from being harassed and fired because they would feel to scared to fire the cross dressing tranny?? Maybe get my own personal bathroom because the men and women would feel uncomfortable having me use either bathroom.. maybe they ask me to resign and give me a huge severance package?? Need to know the best case scenarios and worse case scenarios??
Put down the bong and go to bed.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

Ok Klinger. This isn't the Korean War.

IESucks

I got a crazy idea, just go to work in uniform like everyone else. Smh

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
You can wear whatever you want before start time and UPS uniforms are gender-neutral so there is literally no conflict.

You will however need to be in uniform immediately at start time (IE get dressed off the clock/ on free time) Court case on that one, in addition to not getting paid to stand at the guard shack.

Hell even using a random bathroom would not be out of the norm, we have 1 locker 2 bath all located on one side of the building for women and 3 locker 4 bath for men lol.

Last edited:

542thruNthru

Ok Klinger. This isn't the Korean War.

giphy-downsized-medium.gif

Two Tokes

Give it to me Baby
CoolStoryBro

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
If you are a dude pretending to be a ugly woman, nobody really cares. Good luck troll.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
Or maybe just don’t do things that would cause you to be harassed and fired.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
stop it dave

Indecisi0n

Doesn't work. All you get is like 3 guys numbers which I guess in the end could land you a "huge package".

El Correcto

god is dead
Start ordering off the women’s side on the uniform request sheet. See what they try and do.