Just got delivery from Amazon at 8:45pm on Memorial Day.

JL 0513

And we think we have it bad, LOL. I'm now curious if they deliver 365 days a year. I often get deliveries Sunday night from them but on a major holiday was surprising. I guess I won't be surprised to see them Christmas Day.

ManInBrown

They’re the worst. Park facing the wrong way to walk ten feet to someone’s front door. Leave packages directly in front of a closed garage door so they can get run over when the homeowner leaves the house. Just complete idiots.

Est.1998

They’re the worst. Park facing the wrong way to walk ten feet to someone’s front door. Leave packages directly in front of a closed garage door so they can get run over when the homeowner leaves the house. Just complete idiots.
I've seen some leave a mountain of pkgs directly in front of the front door that opens outward.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Amazon just delivered a three dollar bottle of Soft Scrub cleaner at 9:15. My wife couldn't find it in the store so she ordered it yesterday. Ridiculous in so many ways.

JL 0513

I've seen some leave a mountain of pkgs directly in front of the front door that opens outward.

You would think package placement is a common sense thing but apparently not. After working with driver helpers at peak, I learned this quickly.

Amazon always puts packages directly in the center of my porch walk path. Should always be to the side of the door opening (assuming a nice neighborhood where more out of view isn't necessary).

Last edited:

JL 0513

Amazon just delivered a three dollar bottle of Soft Scrub cleaner at 9:15. My wife couldn't find it in the store so she ordered it yesterday. Ridiculous in so many ways.

Talk about devaluing delivery which has been developing for years. It's one thing I worry most about the future of UPS drivers. Someday it will just be an average pay job instead of what we enjoy today. Saturday was a premium service, now junk is being rushed and delivered on major holidays.

542thruNthru

And we think we have it bad, LOL. I'm now curious if they deliver 365 days a year. I often get deliveries Sunday night from them but on a major holiday was surprising. I guess I won't be surprised to see them Christmas Day.

images.png

UPSER1987

Talk about devaluing delivery which has been developing for years. It's one thing I worry most about the future of UPS drivers. Someday it will just be an average pay job instead of what we enjoy today. Saturday was a premium service, now junk is being rushed and delivered on major holidays.

Let’s be real. The job never was, is or will be brain surgery.

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
I worked a beach route all last week and the hefty amazon driver didn’t feel like walking up steps. Needless to say, a storm came through with some high winds on a Wednesday and there were blue amazon bags all over the streets.