Just got delivery from Amazon at 8:45pm on Memorial Day.

Osubrownguy

Neighbor had a delivery around 1 today as well. Saw another one drive down my street around 7 tonight. Would feel bad for them but hey, we all have choices to make in life. Working for Amazon just happens to be a bad one some people make.
A job is a job... some people didn’t have the privilege to go to college etc. it puts food on the table and pays the bills..

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
You would think package placement is a common sense thing but apparently not. After working with driver helpers at peak, I learned this quickly.

Amazon always puts packages directly in the center of my porch walk path. Should always be to the side of the door opening (assuming a nice neighborhood where more out of view isn't necessary).

I think they're Fed UP with their job & that's a good way to get back at those customers ordering trinkets instead of essential stuff or grocery pantry items

Poop Head

Judge me.
So true. Ppl don’t even see us as humans. I swear you could be laying on the street, run over, half dead, and some :censored2: would come with his phone to tell you their pckg is in your PC.
Once, i spent my full 50 min lunch+breaks laying face down, in a parking lot, about 10 ft away from the truck. It was right off a higher traffic street. No one stopped, and when i got up, there was an amazon return on the drivers seat

trailer loader

Trailer Loader
2-3 a day of the sugar free ones. Caffeine does nothing for me but I just love the taste of the Ultra Zeros (white can). Literally my favorite drink.
Same here, love that white can, like you, caffeine has 0 effect on me, i just love the taste, i have my mothers caffeine genes haha, she can have a pot of coffee before bed and sleep all night. the only effect monster ultra has on me is that it makes me need to pee hahaha just like beer.

trailer loader

Trailer Loader
I need to do that with my soda habit but it’s hard. :whiteflag:
im drinking a lot more water these days, but i still cant kick my soda habit, i do only drink diet Dr Pepper Cherry or Coke Zero Cherry, but for each soda i drink, i have 2-3 glasses or bottles of water, i try and usually have 2-3 gallons of water a day,

JustDeliverIt

A job is a job... some people didn’t have the privilege to go to college etc. it puts food on the table and pays the bills..

Since when do you need a college degree to work at UPS?? Anyone out there can apply, just like I did, get hired and deal with the BS they hand out for the 30 or so years we stay here for.

I never will discount anyone for working, but you have a choice where to apply to work. If people choose to work at Amazon, IMO, I feel it's a bad choice. The pay and work structure leave a lot to be desired from what I understand the job there to be. All jobs are different, no matter how similar they seem to be.

Grey

im drinking a lot more water these days, but i still cant kick my soda habit, i do only drink diet Dr Pepper Cherry or Coke Zero Cherry, but for each soda i drink, i have 2-3 glasses or bottles of water, i try and usually have 2-3 gallons of water a day,

I gave diet soda a try but it’s not the same. If I’m putting artificial sweetener chemicals in my body I might as well roll with sugar. I’m a hardgainer so it’s not weight related I just want to kick the habit.

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
And we think we have it bad, LOL. I'm now curious if they deliver 365 days a year. I often get deliveries Sunday night from them but on a major holiday was surprising. I guess I won't be surprised to see them Christmas Day.
Must be hard to not deliver anything over 50 pounds.

Osubrownguy

Since when do you need a college degree to work at UPS?? Anyone out there can apply, just like I did, get hired and deal with the BS they hand out for the 30 or so years we stay here for.

I never will discount anyone for working, but you have a choice where to apply to work. If people choose to work at Amazon, IMO, I feel it's a bad choice. The pay and work structure leave a lot to be desired from what I understand the job there to be. All jobs are different, no matter how similar they seem to be.
I didn’t say you need a degree to get a job at ups... i meant in general, so without a college degree in most instances or some kind of trade school certificate you really don’t get to shop around to much when it comes to a job......