Keep your head in the sand

Indecisi0n

No
For maximum safety and smoothness I agree but it’ll depend on who really wants it to happen.

If the right people want it to happen though it’ll be pushed through when considered “safe enough”
I disagree . When deaths and lawsuits start the PR would kill it . Some companies have recently pulled out of automated automobiles recently for the same reason.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
No

I disagree . When deaths and lawsuits start the PR would kill it . Some companies have recently pulled out of automated automobiles recently for the same reason.
See I say we’re going through all of that now. For the next 5-7 years. Then they’ll just be accepted.

I mean every problem they’ve had so far you can blame on human error. Driverless cars aren’t the problem

Indecisi0n

See I say we’re going through all of that now. For the next 5-7 years. Then they’ll just be accepted.

I mean every problem they’ve had so far you can blame on human error. Driverless cars aren’t the problem
I agree but again compare how many human driven cars there are vs automated cars? We aren't even close .

Neither of us know what's going to happen . Just opinions.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I agree but again compare how many human driven cars there are vs automated cars? We aren't even close .

Neither of us know what's going to happen . Just opinions.
Nothing against you guys at all. I just see something like ups feeders And OTR as one of the easiest things to replace with this tech. Mostly highway driving. Same destination every time.

Indecisi0n

Nothing against you guys at all. I just see something like ups feeders And OTR as one of the easiest things to replace with this tech. Mostly highway driving. Same destination every time.
No offence but this coming from someone who doesn't have a CDL? There are a lot of things that can go wrong and when things go wrong it's never a fender bender .

Indecisi0n

True. I imagine you’d just have to put a slow vehicle in front of it and slow down to a stop.
Or just drive beside it and fast n furious jump onto the hood , kick out the windshield and drive it like you stole it !!!! At least in my head that's how I would do it .