Keyless system question

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I'll cook and do dishes............ but there's gonna be some trading involved.
interview-in-progress.jpg

Johney

Here's what i have found and didn't see it mentioned....change the battery often in your "FOB" and it should work flawless. At least it does for me.

GolfCart

mine ONLY works if I hang it on the dash all day . Put on belt loop it WILL NOT WORK !!! so mine hangs on dash all day , works great now .

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
My doors both quit working today, totally ridiculous, carrying two sets of whatever the heck they are. And the wind was so strong, my mirrors blew in and almost broke my side windows on the freeway. Now that was fun. I am so disillusioned! Pull them in at every stop, and on the freeway, LOL. Now theres some safety tips for the pcm.

badpal.

avoiding brown kool-aid
So I just got keyless in my P-1200 today. Wasn't too mad minus not being able to open it at my first stop due to all the crap Sam's Club had today. Our lockbox codes are the last digits of our trucks so it's easy to just switch and keep going...thank God!

iowa boy

With the keyless in my truck, I have found that the backdoor will not unlock unless you are standing just outside of the cab on either side. The wireless doesn't transmit thru both the boxes and the truck very well from the back of the truck which is a real pain. Wasted almost 15 minutes yesterday dealing with the lock on the back door and had two incidents with my bulkhead lock not opening. Tried to use keys for both doors, but neither lock wanted to work with the key.

Got back to the building last nite, and ended up with a new key cylinder for the bulkhead, and a "fixed" back door lock. And didn't even have to write it up.